Official NT Cologne Thread: Current Splits *check most current page* HTTP is an online exclusive by

Yeah lol I put 4-6 sprays of happy

I still do like 4 sprays of Aventus but I don't fully spray it, I just go for coverage

school me on the Demeter's brand...

what are they like?

and the orange cream pop, I've seen that posted a couple times..

i usually do 4 body shots of Aventus and then maybe 1-2 on my shirt. lasts all day.

school me on the Demeter's brand...

what are they like?

and the orange cream pop, I've seen that posted a couple times..

i usually do 4 body shots of Aventus and then maybe 1-2 on my shirt. lasts all day.
I have orange cream pop, smells EXACTLY like a creamsicle

Is that a good thing? lol, can't really imagine that being appealing for long
Could be, if you love creamsicles :lol:
Its kinda the same concept as bond no9 new haarlem
I know tons of people who love the scent..but wouldnt wanna smell like it

No way i ever in my life wanna smell like an creamsicle.

man i wanna get in on this Creed Aventus thing but i have no clue what is going on lol.

Last edited:
You guys should def check out Body Kuoros by ysl. In the dark bottle. Will forever be once of my favorites. Gets me sooooooo much love and few people are even up on. Lasts all day too.

in fact, honestly, for my body chemistry, JPG and body kuoros are two of my staple fragrances.

Last edited:
You guys should def check out Body Kuoros by ysl. In the dark bottle. Will forever be once of my favorites. Gets me sooooooo much love and few people are even up on. Lasts all day too.

in fact, honestly, for my body chemistry, JPG and body kuoros are two of my staple fragrances.
Do places like macys and sephora carry body kuoros?

Do places like macys and sephora carry body kuoros?

I'm sure they still do, it dropped in 2000, but I'm sure it's still sold there, my last bottle lasted me forever since you dont have to spray much., Im about to order a new one myself off fragrance.net, they have it for 30 bucks after the 20% off. 3.3oz. Just remember if you check for it, check for the one in the dark bottle, there's two of them. you can probably smell it at perfumania too, if those other 2 stores dont have it. View media item 487678

any recommendations for scents with vanilla or lavender?

Last edited:
Man I forgot I had body kouros, people do love it. I've been told it smells like pure sex. She still ain't let me hit though.

Anyone ever buy unboxed cologne from fragrance.net?
Was it authentic and shipped ok? I usually throw out the box right away so why not save 7 bux.

Check out polo red if you guys havent yet. Picked it up a couple days ago. I'm digging it. Smells great. Lasts pretty decently. Good compliments from the ladies and dudes actually lol. Check it out.

Back
Top Bottom