Official NT Cologne Thread: Current Splits *check most current page* HTTP is an online exclusive by

Bruh I have been into colognes since 2001 since I got my first internship in college (I still have a bottle of D & G "By Man" that I used to wear into the ground that summer :lol:). I appreciate the feedback you have provided in this thread as it has been more than helpful but please lets save the elitist attiude for the Jordan and Nike Retro related threads.

Like someone said earlier it comes down to personal preference. I'm not a huge fan of One Million I dont love it nor do I hate it like some. However, several women have enjoyed the smell on me. And to be honest, call it what you want, I wear colognes mostly for the ladies so if I get numerous compliments from women on a cologne that Im on the fence about I'm going to keep it in my rotation.

Bruh so I have and I get that, my personal preference is it sucks

If you like it more power to you, you have to wear it not me

I don't have an elitist attitude one of my favorites is Sean John I Am King which people hate just bc it's Diddy and the name, that's an elitist

We all wear colognes for the ladies but I would nevervwear something just bc they like it, I have to like it first and foremost

Last edited:
My dude Stillin is far from elitist 
laugh.gif

Bruh so I have and I get that, my personal preference is it sucks

If you like it more power to you, you have to wear it not me

I don't have an elitist attitude one of my favorites is Sean John I Am King which people hate just bc it's Diddy and the name, that's an elitist

We all wear colognes for the ladies but I rounder wear something just bc they like it, I have to like it first and foremost

I have no problem at all with your opinion of any cologone as what you choose to wear and why is your prerogative.

Only issue I had was with your statement "once you get into colognes you realize how crappy One Million is" as to indicate me or anyone else who thinks One Million is an okay frag is not "into colognes" which is incorrect and an elitist point of view. With that said, that may not have been your intent but at face value that statement alone comes of somewhat etliist.

Thanks man lol

Yeah son you seem mad cool, heck we even exchanged PMs over the the last few days. However, that statement hinted at an elitist attitude.

Yo we all adults in here if someone has issue with something said we address what it was and why and we keep it moving. Aint not flame wars and beef going on in here homie.

Last edited:
Lol it's all good in here I just really hate it

Maybe it goes back to this dude who wore it way too heavy at my last work

No beef, we are all about love up in the official cologne thread lol

I feel you. I bought One Million I think 2 summers ago off of a recomendation and when I bought it I thought to myself "whats the big deal it smells like a Hall's cough drop" but then women seemed to go crazy when I wore it. So I was like I keep it in the rotation.

Same thing with Le Male (IMO is such a played out fragrance). I knew dudes back in the late 90s who used to bathe in this stuff but I have to keep a bottle in the rotation in the winter because women love it, why...I dont know. I dont like to wear it because I dont want to remind chicks of some other dude LOL.

The way you feel about One Million is how I feel about Issey Miyake. I had an ex who would want me to wear that mess EVERY TIME we were around each other, I used to be like :x

People are entitled to their own opinion.

... except for gucci guilty. That stuff is trash no matter how you cut it.

The samples the bond house gives out that are specially wrapped (like candy)...

Are those vials or spray samples?

Not really a fan of vials :\

Hahah I went to this new shop today that just started popping up recently in the area, ulta. Pretty dope. All of the colognes super accessible to smell n try so I checked out gucci guilty since I've not smelled it yet..had to see the fuss, why you guys all hate it. So I sprayed it on a tab, and I honestly thought all of you guys were nutty, it truly smelled alright, not bad at all. Then, by fate, I made the dreaded decision to spray some on my arm. Wtf bro. Who greenlit thr project that produced this fragrance?? My god. This **** is so bad I almost felt offended. Like, it's beef now. Terrible.

tried clinique happy again haha still bad lol sorry stillin hahaha.

Lol my poor Happy, if you think Guilty is bad dont ever spray Guilty Black

Ulta is a cool store they have them all over the Philly area, it's pretty much a Sephora competitor

The whole tester papers are a terrible way to really find out what a fragrance smells like, then again its hard to test out more than a few on your skin at one time :/

Dior home intense or pure malt ? if anybody has smelled both id appreciate your opinions.. need a new fall cologne
Get samples and try em.  PLEASE do not blind buy these if you can help it.  They are both wonderful fragrances, but they definitely arent for everyone's tastes, especially DHI.  You'll either love them or absolutely hate them.  You could probably hit eBay and get a small decant of both btw

Get samples and try em.  PLEASE do not blind buy these if you can help it.  They are both wonderful fragrances, but they definitely arent for everyone's tastes, especially DHI.  You'll either love them or absolutely hate them.  You could probably hit eBay and get a small decant of both btw
Or hit me up for some pure malt :smile:

I think me and Stilln have completely differently tastes in frags, but 1million we can agree on.. smelled on me or anyone in a 20ft radius it makes me want to vomit.. And I'm sitting on a 3.4oz bottle, I want to flush it down the toilet just to save the rest of the world from this toxic mess, but I guess I could sell it to a kid in Korea or something.

That's not elitist at all to me. It's just someone that doesn't like Diddy or the name.

Elitist would be suggesting it's beneath them.

But I also don't find you to be elitist.

Digressing, I just came in today to say that I dug up and wore my OG "chicks used to steal my clothes because they loved this cologne when I was single 10-15 years ago" **** today.

Farenheit.

I work in a small office and 3 chicks asked about it. Timeless.....

Took less than a week to split the bottle of git, not
bad at all
Thanks again to all who purchased

Aventus flacon will probably take an hour to sell :lol:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom