Official NT Cologne Thread: Current Splits *check most current page* HTTP is an online exclusive by

That's not elitist at all to me. It's just someone that doesn't like Diddy or the name.

Elitist would be suggesting it's beneath them.

But I also don't find you to be elitist.

Digressing, I just came in today to say that I dug up and wore my OG "chicks used to steal my clothes because they loved this cologne when I was single 10-15 years ago" **** today.

Farenheit.

I work in a small office and 3 chicks asked about it. Timeless.....

I had one of those I think I had the 32 version that came in a light blue bottle

I need to go to my dads and find all my old colognes

I think me and Stilln have completely differently tastes in frags, but 1million we can agree on.. smelled on me or anyone in a 20ft radius it makes me want to vomit.. And I'm sitting on a 3.4oz bottle, I want to flush it down the toilet just to save the rest of the world from this toxic mess, but I guess I could sell it to a kid in Korea or something.

Lol I was out last night at a bar and this guy had so much JPG on, I literally HATE that one too

I do like Aqua Di Gio, I'd just never wear it because everyone and their father wears it

I think me and Stilln have completely differently tastes in frags, but 1million we can agree on.. smelled on me or anyone in a 20ft radius it makes me want to vomit.. And I'm sitting on a 3.4oz bottle, I want to flush it down the toilet just to save the rest of the world from this toxic mess, but I guess I could sell it to a kid in Korea or something.

Lol I was out last night at a bar and this guy had so much JPG on, I literally HATE that one too

I do like Aqua Di Gio, I'd just never wear it because everyone and their father wears it

hahahaha ok ok i get it, we just have different noses. See I absolutely love JPG. For my body, it's easily my 1-2. I feel like it was made for me lol. Can't rock with Aqua Di Gio at all lol. I've tried. I got a big *** bottle of it just sitting. I've not liked it since I got it.

Awwww man I love a woman wearing the men's JPG...i think it can def be a unisex. it's by far one of my favorites of all time and a staple in my collect.

Another Aventus story:

So last Wednesday I had some coworkers over before the holiday. I asked this one girl to see if she liked the Aventus. Gave her the bottle, she sniffed it, and pushed it away. Said it smelled bad and was stinky. Mad a whole fuss about it.

Fast forward to this morning, I stop by her desk to say hi. The very first thing she says when I walk over is "Mmmm you smell good, now that you're not wearing the smelly cologne'. Gave her the stoneface and said "Actually, I am wearing the same one. You didn't give it a chance"

The dry-down of Aventus is everybody's favorite part. Very fruity yet masculine

The dry down is def where it shines, it smells good right out the bottle but that little 30 minute window to the dry down is very smokey/birch

This is why I love the new Bond 9, it's like a dry down from the beginning with more apple presence, I'm wearing it today

The dry down is def where it shines, it smells good right out the bottle but that little 30 minute window to the dry down is very smokey/birch

This is why I love the new Bond 9, it's like a dry down from the beginning with more apple presence, I'm wearing it today

You got me ready to cop that new Bond no 9 HTTP in lieu of Aventus. On a scale of 1 - 10 what would you rate HTTP? I assume you give Aventus a 10.

You got me ready to cop that new Bond no 9 HTTP in lieu of Aventus. On a scale of 1 - 10 what would you rate HTTP? I assume you give Aventus a 10.

I really love it, I give it a very solid 9 and might throw a 10 at it

When I first got the bottle I was afraid to even spray it because I didn't want to be disappointed but once I did I was like WHOA

I really love it, I give it a very solid 9 and might throw a 10 at it

When I first got the bottle I was afraid to even spray it because I didn't want to be disappointed but once I did I was like WHOA

Yeah man you got me sold I'm going to go ahead and scoop up a bottle.

I know you said the longevity is great but wow is the projection?

Yeah man you got me sold I'm going to go ahead and scoop up a bottle.

I know you said the longevity is great but wow is the projection?

It's good, I went out with this chick last night and when we were walking out she said I could smell you and you smelled good

I was wearing HTTP

I don't think you will be disappointed

Last edited:
StllIn how long does it take for bond to ship usually, I ordered on Tuesday
And I still haven't gotten a shipping email

Copped some Clinique Happy yesterday off the strength of your recommendatino Stillin729

How do you like it?

I liked it. It was really between that and Kenneth Cole Reaction. I'll probably cop that next time.
I have this little sampler joint from Perfumania that costs $10 and holds 50 sprays. Do you know if the sample bottles they
have on display so you can smell it are less potent than the actual colognes in the box?

I liked it. It was really between that and Kenneth Cole Reaction. I'll probably cop that next time.
I have this little sampler joint from Perfumania that costs $10 and holds 50 sprays. Do you know if the sample bottles they
have on display so you can smell it are less potent than the actual colognes in the box?

No they should all be the same strength

Another Aventus story:

So last Wednesday I had some coworkers over before the holiday. I asked this one girl to see if she liked the Aventus. Gave her the bottle, she sniffed it, and pushed it away. Said it smelled bad and was stinky. Mad a whole fuss about it.

Fast forward to this morning, I stop by her desk to say hi. The very first thing she says when I walk over is "Mmmm you smell good, now that you're not wearing the smelly cologne'. Gave her the stoneface and said "Actually, I am wearing the same one. You didn't give it a chance"

The dry-down of Aventus is everybody's favorite part. Very fruity yet masculine

pimp.gif
 She ain't eem know it.

I'd wait on a New Haarlem split it won't really be wearable until like October/November

I'd do the new Bond 9 or even Bleeker Street
got people in here talkin dhi, pure malt, le male, etc.. non stop, most people in here dont seem to care about seasonal wearing :lol:

Back
Top Bottom