Official NT Cologne Thread: Current Splits *check most current page* HTTP is an online exclusive by

How much is 10ml? Like wear wise? 30 sprays?

Count me in tho for 10, you know im in on Aventus and meant to respond on the GIT but no biggie.

Cant wait to cop some New Haarlem this fall

Anyone know where to get the Issey summer 2012? I have it but my boy from Cali visted last weekend n went nuts. I cant find it anywhere anymore

How much is 10ml? Like wear wise? 30 sprays?

Count me in tho for 10, you know im in on Aventus and meant to respond on the GIT but no biggie.
Well over 100 sprays for 10ml close to 150
Still have some git too

Last edited:
That said im about to head out to some local bars and for some reason just threw on my YSL L'homme , first time in awhile i was just feelin it tonight

First time doing the StillIn method :lol: , sprayed 3 sprays, one on each side of neck, half on each wrist

Leggo! :pimp:

Thanks Still! Damn i paid 70$ for mine :lol:

Amazon is legit? Havent some of u had bad experiences?

That said im about to head out to some local bars and for some reason just threw on my YSL L'homme , first time in awhile i was just feelin it tonight

First time doing the StillIn method :lol: , sprayed 3 sprays, one on each side of neck, half on each wrist

Leggo! :pimp:

You are good with YSL because it's strong, that should be perfect lol

I sometimes go 5-6 sprays but not full sprays just better coverage

Good luck with the ladies

Last edited:
Hey stillin how long did it take for your bottle of the bond to arrive once they shipped?

I got it pretty quickly, I preordered and once they shipped it got to me in two days

It'll be coming of NY, I know you're out in the Pittsburgh area so that's like 3 days via UPS ground

I got it pretty quickly, I preordered and once they shipped it got to me in two days

It'll be coming of NY, I know you're out in the Pittsburgh area so that's like 3 days via UPS ground
Hmmm alright thanks
I'm gonna be gone for the weekend next week starting thursday, don't know if I should just wait to order or not

dont quote me on this, but from what i've heard, after the opening, all the isseys basically smell the same

I thought I was the only one who felt that way about Issey, the only one that didn't smell like regular Issey was the L'eau Bleue D'issey Eau Fraiche... That was a limited edition from 5-6 yrs, still mad I didn't grab multiple bottles

Yo ineedjays, what about just doing a 8.4oz, 250ml falcon of aventus

only 420.00....say we each do 20 ml thats only 35$ each...damn cheap

hell i'm sure most of us would want 30 ml...that's only $55ish/$60

Yo ineedjays, what about just doing a 8.4oz, 250ml falcon of aventus

only 420.00....say we each do 20 ml thats only 35$ each...damn cheap

hell i'm sure most of us would want 30 ml...that's only $55ish/$60
That's no different than the price on fragrancenet right now, the 17oz gives us all an amazing deal

Dunno if this has been mentioned yet but ANYONE OF THE CREED line. It's a little pricey ($120+) but it's completely worth it.

The scent lingers well after it's been sprayed, due to the oil base/real flower extracts, and the ingredients have been passed down through the centuries. Allegedly, it was made for royalty. It's honestly the most intoxicating cologne I have ever smelled on a man and can pick anyone of them out from a line up.

INVEST IN THIS.

Thats true, i never looked at the Aventus site so didnt know the prices. Isnt Aventus more of a summer frag though? Just thinking youd get it faster instead of waiting til Sept for the Falcon

Headin to Neiman right now actually to check out some other frags

Back
Top Bottom