Official NT Cologne Thread: Current Splits *check most current page* HTTP is an online exclusive by

@Baise tonCanape thanks and I appreciate it :pimp: and thanks to everyone who keeps this thread going with the splits and recommendations. This is easily one of the best threads on NT :nthat:

I'll still be lurking and will probably try and hit up a few spots in Europe and grab some new stuff.

I don't know how this split thing works. I really want that Prada

Contact the person doing the split with the amount you want. Price and amount is usually listed by whoever is doing the split. Just PayPal payment with your info and that's it basically.

Haven't had a single issue gifting payment to anyone that has done a split in here. Everyone has been legit and trustworthy in here so far. Don't think anyone has been scammed

Contact the person doing the split with the amount you want. Price and amount is usually listed by whoever is doing the split. Just PayPal payment with your info and that's it basically.

Haven't had a single issue gifting payment to anyone that has done a split in here. Everyone has been legit and trustworthy in here so far. Don't think anyone has been scammed

Not so fast my friend I just got everyone on a creed split hahahahahahah [emoji]128520[/emoji]

Not srs. They'll have it Monday

NSJ, uniquekickz, baise are all as LEGIT as they come and super quick shipping. 100% satisfied doing business with each one of em! :pimp:

Purple Label is nice it's got an Aventus vibe to it

Very much like Bleecker Street

Last edited:
I'm goin shopping for some new summer scents next week. Anyone have any suggestions of what I should look out for?

3/3

If the stuck up Neiman Marcus lady wasn't so rude and unhelpful I would have purchased on the spot but I refuse when their employees act like they are better than the customer

I know how you feel. I wear a shirt and tie all day for work. So when in off its bball shorts a tee and detroit tigers fitted little does she know your boy might drop 3-6 hundred on a couple of bottles for me and the wife. Depending on how nice you are

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom