Official NT Cologne Thread: Current Splits *check most current page* HTTP is an online exclusive by

** MEGA SPLIT  **

Offering limited quantities on the frags listed below. Trying to use up the rest of my 10ml atomizers. PM me with all questions or concerns, DO NOT send me money before confirming quantity through PM. Thanks.

By Kilian Back to Black (its been asked for, but for those with expensive taste here ya go)

10 ml $38

If there was a top 5 list of sexiest juices on earth, this would be on there.. Honey + Raspberry + Tobacco, need I say more?

View media item 1071976

Prada Amber pour Homme Intense

10 ml $14

Nights-out, dates, powdery, smoky, but still light with the signature Prada Iris base.

View media item 1071961

Viktor & Rolf Antidote

10 ml $20

Discontinued gem, one of the most complex scents one could come across. Soapy, smoky, fresh, spicy, ambery, woody all in one. 

View media item 1071962

Imaginary Authors- Mosaic

10 ml $22

Similar to Xerjoff Nio which is 5x the price. Citrus, fresh, limestone. To me one of the greatest smells on earth. I want it in every fragrant form possible.

View media item 1071964

Valentino- Uomo

10 ml $18

Dior Homme without the Iris, a ramped up cocoa and hazelnut, I prefer this to DH.

View media item 1071966

All still available except for Back to Black. I will be opening another split of B2b and also many fall staples considering the weather as of late.

Put me down for 10ml of the Back to Black as well. Can paypal immediately.

Gonna check out the others and get back to you & NSJ

Last edited:
I was just gifted TF in Tuscan Leather and Black Orchid.

Interested to see how thse are, Any impressions or feedback from anyone in here that has tried them out?

Not a big Hermes fan, but smelled the Un Jardin sur le Nil, and thought it was pretty good.  Maybe too feminine for some, b/c it is unisex 

Extrait de Minimalisme Extrait de Minimalisme got the package in today :pimp: loving b2b and mosaic! Thanks for the samples! Can't wait,to try them all :lol:

Man I asked for a sample of XIX March by Tiziana Terenzi about a week ago and this is what I got :lol: :pimp:
View media item 1085924View media item 1085926View media item 1085929View media item 1085931
I'm not complaining but they could've put a few more samples in there to take up the space :lol:

Glad you got it before you left the States fam. You have been one of my most loyal customers since day one and I appreciate it.. the samples are nothing even 5 to 10ml of random juice if I have the supplies. It's been more than a handful of ya'll that are ultra consistent, thank you. :smokin

Cuban, I still owe you some cash, expect that tonight or tomorrow.

To be honest, i'm not selling the majority of mine. I'm going to keep this. Bottle is pretty dope too.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom