Official NT Cologne Thread: Current Splits *check most current page* HTTP is an online exclusive by

Yea money upfront unless you were planning on eating the costs on what's left. 99% of the cats in this have been top notch so you shouldn't have a problem either way.

What was the price per/ml Sundro? I may be in for the bottle how much needs to be filled.

Picked up Aqua Di Gio Blue Edition last week and is probably one of my favorite colognes of all time.  Clean, Fresh and not too overpowering.  

Sundro2000 im down for Asian Tea if you order another bottle or if someone doesnt pay from the one already ordered.

Been rocking it for the last week,Love it
nthat.gif
 illPhillip is that dude. 

Last edited:
The Creed came in today I will start to break it down and will ship by this weekend. All that paid already thank you. If you haven't paid yet please do so or I will open it up for the next guy thank you. If enough people want it I will order a second bottle. Pm if interested. I will respond with PayPal info and we can get it started

Im at work I just got the delivered email.. but I got to smell it at the store over the weekend. I really liked it. Its a little sweet but not to sweet I almost get a green apple vibe. Not sure how to explain it but out of the group its the one I like the best

Back
Top Bottom