Official NT Cologne Thread: Current Splits *check most current page* HTTP is an online exclusive by

So tempted... :lol: and I just bought some from NSJs... but it was payday recently so... :lol:

I'll see what lasts through the weekend :lol: then I'll buy if it's still there.

View media item 1072777Got an opportunity to sample some new fragrances By Kilian.
It is a new line of fragrances for men called "Addictive State Of Mind" with three masterfully blended vibrations

"INTOXICATED" with a base of Turkish coffee and notes of green cardamom, powdered cinnamon, and nutmeg. Created by Givaudan's Calice Becker

Next up, from the creator of STRAIGHT TO HEAVEN, we have "LIGHT MY FIRE". This one takes its cue from the Monte Cristo cigar. Notes include: patchouli, vetiver, cumin, tedded hay, vanilla and honey.

Rising star perfumer, Fabrice Pellegrin creates a beautiful gem in "SMOKE FOR THE SOUL". With notes of cannabis, ( yes, you read it right) grapefruit, cardamom, and rounding out with accords of birch, tobacco, and cashmere woods.

These fragrances will be available in the 50ml beautiful black and silver glass refillable bottles with a retail of $270.
It's outer box looks like a vintage cigar holder with wood and bronze finished metal .

Expect to see them this October.

Anybody splitting Aventus?

NSJ laced me with that HTTP, Chez Bond, and Bleecker Street, all 3 are on point!

thats post roids mugler, he looked normal before...well and the fact he's pretty "old" (65)

Last edited:
View media item 1074652
Received my split from @baise , opened up and took my first whiff and immediately reminded me of "Herod". And that's as far as it goes for that comparison.

From the first blast I get a smokey/bourbon feel with some incense, leather and suede. Very well balanced.

Cuir Velours offers up a sweet strawberry (perhaps peach?) vibe. It's not too sweet though. However for a tobacco, it's on the sweet side. The tobacco is faint, but it's definitely there. It feels a bit sticky on my skin.

The drydown showcases the leather and amber/vanilla. This is soft and luxurious.
I'm so glad I didn't pass this one up. I really like Cuir Velours. Certainly bottle worthy.

I'm gonna peep my Neimans for the Creed Acqua line today

I heard rumors there is an Aventus for Women coming out

Spotted a bottle of Nautica Oceans Water Pure today in Ross for $10. Blind buy. This smells EXACTLY like Clinique Happy. Not bad.

I'm wearing Nautica Voyage at work right now, smells great. Problem is in about 2 hrs the smell will be nonexistent :smh:

Last edited:
Got my creed millesime imperial and Gucci PH2 from uniquekicks both good. Loving the creed a lot. Salty citrus hnggg.

Back
Top Bottom