Official NT Cologne Thread: Current Splits *check most current page* HTTP is an online exclusive by

I got a postcard from them today promoting it . Put it on my skin immediately lol. I got it on right now. You can definitely smell the wood but that legendary base is hard to mess up. I'm down to split it. Now I gotta see what @baise wants to do.

Last edited:
I got a postcard from them today promoting it . Put it on my skin immediately lol. I got it on right now. You can definitely smell the wood but that legendary base is hard to mess up. I'm down to split it. Now I gotta see what @baise wants to do.
I call dibs on 20 or 30 with bottle :smile:

Just ran out of Kenneth Cole connected and black and Gucci all at the same time -____-

I've been wanting to get Lacoste red, what's a good price to pay for at least a 3.4oz bottle ?

Just ran out of Kenneth Cole connected and black and Gucci all at the same time -____-

I've been wanting to get Lacoste red, what's a good price to pay for at least a 3.4oz bottle ?
no more than $35

Last edited:

You get my PM?

Got the same postcard. Maybe I'll slap it on tomorrow.

** MEGA SPLIT  **

Offering limited quantities on the frags listed below. Trying to use up the rest of my 10ml atomizers. PM me with all questions or concerns, DO NOT send me money before confirming quantity through PM. Thanks.

By Kilian Back to Black (its been asked for, but for those with expensive taste here ya go)

10 ml $38

If there was a top 5 list of sexiest juices on earth, this would be on there.. Honey + Raspberry + Tobacco, need I say more?

Prada Amber pour Homme Intense

10 ml $14

Nights-out, dates, powdery, smoky, but still light with the signature Prada Iris base.

Viktor & Rolf Antidote

10 ml $20

Discontinued gem, one of the most complex scents one could come across. Soapy, smoky, fresh, spicy, ambery, woody all in one. 

Imaginary Authors- Mosaic

10 ml $22

Similar to Xerjoff Nio which is 5x the price. Citrus, fresh, limestone. To me one of the greatest smells on earth. I want it in every fragrant form possible.

Valentino- Uomo

10 ml $18

Dior Homme without the Iris, a ramped up cocoa and hazelnut, I prefer this to DH.

Back
Top Bottom