Official NT Cologne Thread: Current Splits *check most current page* HTTP is an online exclusive by

Viw is the bomb. Got a split from I think nsj of it.after a few wears wifey told me to buy a full bottle of it

GIT is great; it's basically the Aventus of the 80's

I love VIW but it's so limited in wearability

I have never been crazy about the TM fragrances but Pure Havane is pretty nice

Just got my Dior Homme Intense and damn I was missing out :lol: stuff is amazing :pimp:

I've been sick and my nose has been stuffed but I can only smell this and velours right now. Both great scents. Velour is going to have to wait til it gets a lot cooler but I can def see myself wearing DHI on a cool summer night

I'm gonna peep my Neimans for the Creed Acqua line today

I heard rumors there is an Aventus for Women coming out
I just checked that line out and the Asian green tea is the winner. It was either the iris or lavender one that was way to feminine. The rest were ok but I might grab the Asian when they have it in stock for they gjust had it as a tester bottles to show it off

I'm gonna peep my Neimans for the Creed Acqua line today

I heard rumors there is an Aventus for Women coming out

I just checked that line out and the Asian green tea is the winner. It was either the iris or lavender one that was way to feminine. The rest were ok but I might grab the Asian when they have it in stock for they gjust had it as a tester bottles to show it off

I was in Miami last week and stopped by Saks to see if they had Creed's Aqua Line.
Lady told me they were expecting it "any day now" .
I figured Miami should have it by now since it's hot all year long. Looking forward to trying this line.
Aventus for women sounds interesting, you have to let me know if you get your nose on this.

The fragrance selection in Miami is super underwhelming. . Not really sure how NYC has a perfumerie in every neighborhood, but MIA has close to zero and then their dept. stores don't get new shh on time.

Asian Green Tea

citrusy fragrance

bergamot, mandarin, lemon, neroli
violet, heliotrope, green tea, rose, black currant
sandalwood, musk, amberView media item 1076239
Id be willing to split it. They are gonna call me once it gets in.since its so new its not gonna be on the discount sites. So its gonna be close to that back to black price. 38 for 10ml. If interested pm me and ill get a list together of who wants it. Unless unique nsj or baise had plans to do it.

Anyone every copped from walgreens online? Are they legit as far as cologne goes? Bout to cop the aventus for 200

Looks like the 1st one is full. Ill grab another id I get enough people. . I will send out pm when I have it . Unique got the last.

Thnx fam. I also have versace oud noir for a split. That was my surprise for the thread. Will post on Tuesday. @knapps your stuff is going out tomorrow, had to get a customs form.

Last edited:
@Baise tonCanape I received the Vittoria Apuana, thanks again.

To be honest, I like it, but it's just not a scent for me.  It really is a Pina Colada in a bottle, very creamy and tropical.  I don't get the beach vibe from it like I do with VIW.  I think it's just too creamy for me.

If anyone is interested, I sprayed it once on my wrist, so there's maybe 19 ml left?  If no one wants it, I'll probably give it a try next time I'm out.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom