Official NT Cologne Thread: Current Splits *check most current page* HTTP is an online exclusive by

This thread 
smokin.gif

i might jump on that tea if you need more people

This thread :smokin  

i might jump on that tea if you need more people

Im going to do second bottle. Please pm me with the amount you want once I get half of the bottle paid and accounted for it will be bought.
The first bottle is packed up and will be shipped out tomorrow.
Any questions please feel free to contact me

Im going to do second bottle. Please pm me with the amount you want once I get half of the bottle paid and accounted for it will be bought.
The first bottle is packed up and will be shipped out tomorrow.
Any questions please feel free to contact me

Did you wear it today? impressions on the Green Tea

I am hearing nothing but great things about it; if I like it from the decant I ordered from you then a whole bottle will def. be copped

Yes I wore it today and it smells really good. Got a couple compliments on it at work. Its worth the money to me to maybe get a whole bottle for my self. Thats why I said that if only half is paid for on the next id keep the rest for my self.

While bottling it last night I got to experience all the notes of it while spraying it in to the decant. On one the lemon stood out while on another it was the sandalwood and green tea. It could be because I sprayed 70ml of it in 20 minutes but you won't be disappointed

Extrait de Minimalisme Extrait de Minimalisme Got my Back to Black in today. It smells great. The honey is really strong with a small hint of tobacco. Very sexy smell tho. It smells like its going to be a beast when it gets cold. Only thing is I live in Arizona so it won't get cold until late December. Not trying to make anyone nauseas in this 100+ weather. Can't wait to try this Green tea out too. That and the Hermes samples coming in should round out my summer fragrances.

U uniquekickz

Got my Cedrat the other day. Great fresh summer scent :pimp:

Thanks for the fresco! This is like a mix between HTTP and Aventus :lol: doesn't last very long on me but it's still nice. I can def see people getting this if they didn't want to shell out the money for HTTP or Aventus

@UNIQUEKICKZ

Got my Cedrat the other day. Great fresh summer scent
pimp.gif

Thanks for the fresco! This is like a mix between HTTP and Aventus
laugh.gif
doesn't last very long on me but it's still nice. I can def see people getting this if they didn't want to shell out the money for HTTP or Aventus
Same exact thing I was thinking

So what would guys recommend for Arizona in the summer?

As far as cologne? I wanna buy something good.

Anything similar to Chanel blue?

I'm in Florida, so I'm using a few different summer scents.

My go-to's have been Original Vetiver, HTTP, Chanel Allure Sport, Virgin Island Water, and I got my Millesime Imperial from NSJs (plus my Vetiver re-up) and I've loved it so far.

HTTP is my go-to, though. It gets tons of compliments, it lasts, it's one of my favorites.

Millesime Imperial 
nthat.gif

I have yet to wear my HTTP.

Chanel Allure looks interesting after doing research. Hmmm...

Back
Top Bottom