Official NT Cologne Thread: Current Splits *check most current page* HTTP is an online exclusive by

So mad I couldn't make it to the Post Office today. Wanted to try out my splits tonight :frown:

*shrug* AVENTUS IT IS 

Got a package from Mugler at the house. Was hoping it was a Pure Wood sample. It was a ******* A*Men shampoo/body wash sample.

That's that buuuuuuuuuull ****!

Is that Tuscan leather worth the price tag? I get a discount at Bloomingdales/nordstrom but still over $220 tho.....

I have a couple friends who swear by Calvin Klein "One" so I decided to go to Macys and try it out today. I know its unisex, but I am baffled there are men out there that wear this stuff. This stuff is womens perfume, straight up. On top of that it doesnt even smell good 
mean.gif
mean.gif

CK One was ultra popular back in the 90's but it's def more feminine to me

They were the first company to really make a big marketing campaign towards a unisex fragrance

Last edited:
@Sundro2000 Just got in that TF Italian Cypress. Don't know how I feel about it yet; stupid masculine. I don't understand how this juice is unisex. What woman would want to smell like this? lol maybe if she mixes it up with rose or oud. Doubt it. Good looks though.

PS: If anyone hasn't received their splits purchased last week; please feel free to shoot me a pm so I could provide tracking.

Last edited:
U uniquekickz and Extrait de Minimalisme Extrait de Minimalisme got my packages over the weekend! Thanks guys! Loving the sample of BDA as well Baise :pimp: appreciate it!

Will review velours in a few days.

Some stuff I have for trade if anyone is interested
10ML of Valentino Umo
10ML of Midnight in Paris EDP
10ML of Millesime Imperial
10ML of Menthe Friache by Heeley

Pm if you're interested!

Got my Straight To Heaven and Back To Black samples in today. Ive had one on each hand for a couple of hours now. Back To Black's opening is pure baby powder, and somewhat off-putting, but it dries down to a really nice honey/tobacco that's a lot more interesting than TV, at least to me. Straight To Heaven is super masculine and very formal. This is the first rum scent that I've tried, and its slowly growing on me.

Got my Straight To Heaven and Back To Black samples in today. Ive had one on each hand for a couple of hours now. Back To Black's opening is pure baby powder, and somewhat off-putting, but it dries down to a really nice honey/tobacco that's a lot more interesting than TV, at least to me. Straight To Heaven is super masculine and very formal. This is the first rum scent that I've tried, and its slowly growing on me.

not gonna lie; I really hate Straight to Heaven

Tobacco Vanille is nice but it's really not a scent for jeans and t shirt and it's also gotta be pretty cold to work

You know any similar colognes that can be worn casually?

it's tough because those scents are really meant for cold weather but a lot of people like Thierry Mugler Pure Havane; it's def a nice one and it's not gonna cost you what TF TV will

That's good that you threw that out there b/c I was about to throw that out there. Good stuff everyone. @NSJ when you get Lmk. I need that.

The Creed Asian Green Tea or Vetiver Geranium is almost certainly copped

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom