Official NT Cologne Thread: Current Splits *check most current page* HTTP is an online exclusive by

My evening scent for this summer 
pimp.gif

View media item 1051448Just got these two in the mail.

The Perry Ellis M is a cinammon/vanilla ripoff of Chanel Allure. I don't smell any vanilla, but there is cinammon in here for sure. Smells great to me

Insurrection smells good but weird. It smells like cigarette ashes and fruits. Its got me interested to smell the actual Aventus :pimp:

Last edited:
Ive been wanting to try this. Heard great reviews about this one however, I can't find it anywhere in town. I think it's available only through Hermes...
Down for a split.
it's pretty expensive, but I might just say **** it and split it. Tired of splitting the same old things

Hermes Toronto ships to the U.S. plus they throw in any sample you want. They use to just ship samples and you only had to pay shipping. 

Not a big fan of Ambre Narguile, but its quality.

Blind bought this after listening to the hype for so many years.. worth every penny considering what's in the designer game these days.. literally 5 colognes in one. Little bit of gucci envy, spice bomb, Mugler, Prada, and A Men in the base..
Totally agree. One of my favorites. Have you tried 'frank. los angeles'? Probably my favorite, leather/tobacco scent out there

Hermes Toronto ships to the U.S. plus they throw in any sample you want. They use to just ship samples and you only had to pay shipping. 

Not a big fan of Ambre Narguile, but its quality.
is ordering from them cheaper than their regular website?
They may be able to take off tax. Didn't know you could order from the site in the US.

Blind bought this after listening to the hype for so many years.. worth every penny considering what's in the designer game these days.. literally 5 colognes in one. Little bit of gucci envy, spice bomb, Mugler, Prada, and A Men in the base..
Totally agree. One of my favorites. Have you tried 'frank. los angeles'? Probably my favorite, leather/tobacco scent out there
I haven't. Will definitely seek it out now. Sounds like it would be right up my alley.

Antidote is nice; I remember when it came out I got a free sample from Nordstrom's when I bought the Daughtry cd and a pair of jeans which was so random

Hmmm I always drive through that end of toronto for work. I might stop in at the hermes store and see if I can get a few samples...

Also been wearing VIW the past few days and this thing is completely different in the heat; strictly for summer days only.

Hmmm I always drive through that end of toronto for work. I might stop in at the hermes store and see if I can get a few samples...

Also been wearing VIW the past few days and this thing is completely different in the heat; strictly for summer days only.

Can anyone in Toronto confirm that they give them out in store?

Also how do I go about ordering a sample. Willing to pay for shipping (I am in Toronto but going to Hermes is a little out of my way based on my work hours.)

Salutations!!!

*****NEW SPLITS*****

Focusing on strictly summer scents; some repeats due to popular demand either on here or Basenotes.

******Atelier Grand Neroli******
View media item 1044880http://www.fragrantica.com/perfume/Atelier-Cologne/Grand-Neroli-9421.html

Prices:
10ml- 15
20ml- 31
30ml- 40

******Atelier Orange Sanguine******
View media item 1044881http://www.fragrantica.com/perfume/Atelier-Cologne/Orange-Sanguine-9420.html

Prices:
10ml- 15
20ml- 31
30ml- 40

Can't forget the Bargain shoppers:

*****Mont Blanc Legend******
View media item 1044882http://www.fragrantica.com/perfume/Mont-Blanc/Legend-11784.html

Prices:
10ml- 10
20ml- 19
30ml- 27

******L'Eau d'Issey Pour Homme Summer 2013******
View media item 1044886http://www.fragrantica.com/perfume/Issey-Miyake/L-Eau-d-Issey-Pour-Homme-Summer-2013-17859.html

Prices:
10ml- 10
20ml- 19
30ml- 27
This one here is a sleeper!!! Great kiwi note in this....Great for the summer.

Everything listed is in hand. Everybody I've dealt with before knows I ship super fast. Shoot me a pm with the amount you want. Thanks NT!!

Update:
Atelier Grand Neroli- 20ml left
Atelier Orange Sanguine- 10ml left (this is a must try if your into orange based fragrances)
Issey Miyake 2013- 10ml left
Mont Blanc Legend- 10ml left

Stuff went fast this weekend. Thnx to everyone that went in on this split. Some should be receiving their order today. Please feel free to review the scents on here. Thnx again NT!!!

Last edited:
Can anyone in Toronto confirm that they give them out in store?

Also how do I go about ordering a sample. Willing to pay for shipping (I am in Toronto but going to Hermes is a little out of my way based on my work hours.)

I just sent Hermes an email from their website requesting samples and they sent me some for free. I'm in the US, not sure if it matters

shout out to all the people splitting
smokin.gif

smokin.gif
 i've only gotten in on one so far, but it's nice to know that the'yre out there 

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom