Official NT Cologne Thread: Current Splits *check most current page* HTTP is an online exclusive by

I know how you feel. I wear a shirt and tie all day for work. So when in off its bball shorts a tee and detroit tigers fitted little does she know your boy might drop 3-6 hundred on a couple of bottles for me and the wife. Depending on how nice you are

Yup 100% agree

I was rocking a plain white tee, dark jeans and a Stussy Deluxe hat with some AM1's; I was very clean but she probably thought I was younger than I was like I couldn't afford to drop money if I wanted to.

Yup 100% agree

I was rocking a plain white tee, dark jeans and a Stussy Deluxe hat with some AM1's; I was very clean but she probably thought I was younger than I was like I couldn't afford to drop money if I wanted to.

I always get a kick form these pretentious sales holes. I went the Louie boutique in jeans , white T shirt, and retro IV. The girl was indifferent when showing me a purse for my wife. I thought about walking out and shopping at Chanel, but I knew my lady really wanted the Louie. Anyways the sales hole changed her tune when I decided to pay cash instead of credit. At that point she offered me water, or a soda, blah, blah, blah. I wasn't rude and politely declined.

Only expensive store I shop at is Nordstrom. Their employees and customer service have been good when I went there.

I thought of doing splits, but I didn't know how the people that already do splits would feel about that.  

I have a regular job, but always have time to do extra things. And extra cash wouldn't hurt. But I just wouldn't want anyone to feel a certain way, especially being that I'm new to this thread (long time lurker in this thread).

Last edited:
I'm goin shopping for some new summer scents next week. Anyone have any suggestions of what I should look out for?

If you're going to a department store like Macy's or Bloomingdales :
Chanel Allure Sport
Chanel Allure Edition Blanche( if you can find it)
Dior Homme
Dior Homme Intense
Issey Miyake

If your going to a finer dept. store like Saks or Barney's:
Creed Aventus (King)
Creed Green Irish Tweed
Aqua Di Parma Bergamottodi Calabria (see @nsj, he is splitting this right now)
Bond #9 has many, try these too.
If you can get your nose on these finer niche fragrances do so. However, @baise, @nsj, @unique, and @ sundro are hosting splits right now. Splits are an inexpensive way to sample these high end fragrances without breaking the bank. And these gentlemen are legit. Shoot them a message and get started .
Good Luck.

I thought of doing splits, but I didn't know how the people that already do splits would feel about that.  

I have a regular job, but always have time to do extra things. And extra cash wouldn't hurt. But I just wouldn't want anyone to feel a certain way, especially being that I'm new to this thread (long time lurker in this thread).
Time spent to money made ratio isn't worth it...if you're only in it for money
I'll probably be done once I run out of my current decants. It's really time consuming

I'll probably be done once I run out of my current decants. It's really time consuming
Yea, I thought of the process (the filling of the bottle plus ordering, plus shipping) and that's why I didn't give it much more than just a thought.

On the other hand, you must be flooded with orders. So that's why it's really time consuming.

Lemme help u get rid of some :frown:

Had to flip some shoes in buy/sell for the first time in 4 years, still a hassle and 10x as many flakes.

This! It's literally a part-time job.. and pays much less then most. I enjoy doing it tho. But packaging and shipping 20 boxes at a time isn't fun no matter how you cut it.

Definitely not a money maker. I do it just for something to do and get my juice for free. My first split should have left it to needsomejays needsomejays now I have a life time supply of Tom ford Italian Cypress. This Asian green tea is moving fast so I wont get stuck. But you have to get the right stuff but the other guys have most of the good stuff locked down.

Lmao @sundro2000, how much TFIC do you have left? That 20ml I got seems like a lifetime supply; anything over that might as well pass it down a generation. Great juice though.

Last edited:
View media item 870500Italian Cypress
Eau de Parfum
by TOM FORD Private Blend

The Scoop
There’s a slow-burn quality at the heart of Italian Cypress, like the scent that’s exuded from a sun-warmed grove of cypress trees just as it’s beginning to get dark, the thick green resins in the air matched by the coolness of trees swaying in the breeze. Basil and mint accent its greenness, with a touch of clove’s warming spiciness, while the richness of its ambery base warms its cool greens.

Italian Cypress has an old-school, 1970s sexy feel to it, the silent-but-strong type who would be cast as a leading man of few — but significant — words.

5ml 15.00
10ml 25.00
15ml 36.00
20ml 46.00
30ml 66.00
50ml 105.00

Any questions pm me

I might split atilier golden leather, seems like it would be good, plus atilier products seem to move pretty well on here

^^^^^^
I luhv IC.
It's def original n classy with long projection. I rock it when I werk security at the door. I always get compliments. Pretty high. Aventus>pure malt>Fahrenheit CD.

FYI I have a basic collection

Go for it @NSJ....great house. Vetiver fatal is my fav w/ Grand neroli as a close runner up. Both of them garner compliments. Orange sanguine is good but doesn't last as long. Heard good things about silver iris. Haven't tried anything from their metal coll.

Last edited:
If you're going to a department store like Macy's or Bloomingdales :
Chanel Allure Sport
Chanel Allure Edition Blanche( if you can find it)
Dior Homme
Dior Homme Intense
Issey Miyake

If your going to a finer dept. store like Saks or Barney's:
Creed Aventus (King)
Creed Green Irish Tweed
Aqua Di Parma Bergamottodi Calabria (see @nsj, he is splitting this right now)
Bond #9 has many, try these too.
If you can get your nose on these finer niche fragrances do so. However, @baise, @nsj, @unique, and @ sundro are hosting splits right now. Splits are an inexpensive way to sample these high end fragrances without breaking the bank. And these gentlemen are legit. Shoot them a message and get started .
Good Luck.
Thank you. repped

Back
Top Bottom