Official NT Cologne Thread: Current Splits *check most current page* HTTP is an online exclusive by

A while back someone posted that they used a valet box for storing their splits. Where did you get it I cant find one in store anywhere

Yea I haven't gotten around to trying everything out yet but I put tape back on some since I'm traveling and hoping to keep them from spilling.

That's the same box from a few pages back that the one little sample came in...gonna split it in to warm and cool weather stuff in 2 boxes that I have from when basie used to send them with the foam liners and bubble wrap like crazy :lol:

I might split atilier golden leather, seems like it would be good, plus atilier products seem to move pretty well on here

Tried a sample of it a while back. It's a great scent. Pretty unique and complex. Lots of rum in the opening but it settles down from what I remember. I'd be in for 10ml

There are a lot of great scents out there and I have a few, but I need to find the next must have amazing scent like A******.

A lot of things work quite well on my skin that i prefer over A******

Cuir Velours

Dior Homme Intense

Parfums de Marly Herod

Byredo Bal d'afrique

Tom Ford Oud Wood

I could live with those alone.

if anyone is interested in a bottle of Acqua di Parma Mandorlo di Silicia PM me

it's 95% full and the 2.5 oz; copped a large bottle this weekend and don't need both

Got my NSJ Splits in...

SMW is amazing as expected. Trying my best not to make it my everyday scent.

The ADP has NO longevity on my skin. 20 mins max :-( but it smells good. Now that Mirto (peach?) one? CRACK.

I'll glady try some Tom Ford and Creed Asian Tea if anyone has any :nerd:

Got my NSJ Splits in...

SMW is amazing as expected. Trying my best not to make it my everyday scent.

The ADP has NO longevity on my skin. 20 mins max :-( but it smells good. Now that Mirto (peach?) one? CRACK.

I'll glady try some Tom Ford and Creed Asian Tea if anyone has any :nerd:

Hmm I wonder who might have that to split?

Tried out Tuscan leather this weekend and I must say one of my new favorite frags

I wasnt sure about it initially but when I put it on it just felt and smelt so right

Back
Top Bottom