Official NT Cologne Thread: Current Splits *check most current page* HTTP is an online exclusive by

Fragrancenet is legit right? Anybody ever have problems from ordering Aventus from them?

Yeah I've said it many times in here, I won't buy Aventus from anywhere but Neiman, Saks or their site

Guys stillin has had a bad experience ordering from fragrancenet I believe. You still saving $$ ordering from Neiman and splitting it up x ways. I'd rather pay an extra 20 to make sure it's legit.

If we go that route ill take an oz but if y'all going the grey mkt then I'm good off that.

Last edited:
Guys stillin has had a bad experience ordering from fragrancenet I believe. You still saving $$ ordering from Neiman and splitting it up x ways. I'd rather pay an extra 20 to make sure it's legit.

If we go that route ill take an oz but if y'all going the grey mkt then I'm good off that.

I def order stuff from Fragrancenet but I got a bad Aventus from there, I stick to ordering non niche stuff and play it safe

40 is right, I'd buy from an authorized dealer and pay the extra money rather than risk it

Last edited:
here we go, aventus always causing problems :lol:

I know plenty of people who have had good experiences purchasing aventus from amazon and fragrancenet

though it's really up to you guys

I def order stuff from Fragrancenet but I got a bad Aventus from there, I stick to ordering non niche stuff and play it safe

40 is right, I'd buy from an authorized dealer and pay the extra money rather than risk it
Bad as in it was fake? Or bad as in a bad batch from Creed?  

<$200 for a a 4oz sounds excellent, hell I might even order it for myself 
laugh.gif

Bad as in it was fake? Or bad as in a bad batch from Creed?  

Bad as in I think it was watered down

The batch thing is over played bc when it dries down they all smell the same, it's the initial spray that some smell more smokey or fruity

sooo, how about we split something else?
laugh.gif
Did you have anything in mind?

I need some input from Stillin, needsomejays, and other dudes.

As some of you might know, I'm currently a college student. Right now I'm working an internship so I'm in the office 40 hours a week. My idea was to scoop a 4oz of Aventus and wear that daily, even on the weekends and to bars and whatnot. Then once the semester comes around, I was planning to get DHI strictly for parties, dates, basically anything where I will be trying to pick up girls. Since I got a 4oz of Aventus, that should last me for class and during the day once the semester starts.

I guess my question is, do ya'll think that the Aventus + DHI combo is good for Day + Night? I usually just have 2-3 scents in my rotation (everyday, nightlife, "beater" for errands and whantot). I like having a couple bottles and using the entire bottle then switching to something else every few months. I'm still a college student but I feel like it's never too early to get started on the good stuff. Funds shouldn't be a issue since I don't mind paying a little extra for high quality. 

Did you have anything in mind?

I need some input from Stillin, needsomejays, and other dudes.

As some of you might know, I'm currently a college student. Right now I'm working an internship so I'm in the office 40 hours a week. My idea was to scoop a 4oz of Aventus and wear that daily, even on the weekends and to bars and whatnot. Then once the semester comes around, I was planning to get DHI strictly for parties, dates, basically anything where I will be trying to pick up girls. Since I got a 4oz of Aventus, that should last me for class and during the day once the semester starts.

I guess my question is, do ya'll think that the Aventus + DHI combo is good for Day + Night? I usually just have 2-3 scents in my rotation (everyday, nightlife, "beater" for errands and whantot). I like having a couple bottles and using the entire bottle then switching to something else every few months. I'm still a college student but I feel like it's never too early to get started on the good stuff. Funds shouldn't be a issue since I don't mind paying a little extra for high quality. 

I think that is good because I wear Aventus almost daily; it's an every day scent for me and I get many compliments. DHI is not an every day scent so that would be good for what you said you plan to wear it for such as dates, parties and getting in the Nittany Lion females panties :smokin :lol:

If you want some other every day Creed then I would check Original Santal; I am a big fan and people also love Green Irish Tweed although it's not really my type of scent.

I think that is good because I wear Aventus almost daily; it's an every day scent for me and I get many compliments. DHI is not an every day scent so that would be good for what you said you plan to wear it for such as dates, parties and getting in the Nittany Lion females panties
smokin.gif
laugh.gif

If you want some other every day Creed then I would check Original Santal; I am a big fan and people also love Green Irish Tweed although it's not really my type of scent.
That DHI is going to make girls flock to me more than they already do 
laugh.gif

I was also looking into Silver Mountain Water and Himalaya. Any experience with them>

That DHI is going to make girls flock to me more than they already do 
laugh.gif

I was also looking into Silver Mountain Water and Himalaya. Any experience with them>

:lol: I like both of them; you really can't go wrong with anything made by Creed; you can check Bond 9 too but their colognes can be very good or nothing special

Atelier makes some good stuff too if you get to Neiman's at KOP def. check out their selection; they have A LOT over there

Plus the one MILF selling Creed would get it

Last edited:
laugh.gif
I like both of them; you really can't go wrong with anything made by Creed; you can check Bond 9 too but their colognes can be very good or nothing special
Thanks for the help like always brotha. Can't wait to make these panties drop 
nthat.gif

I'd split new haarlem right now if it wasn't summer time, really no use for it right now

maybe a different bond no 9 or creed? millesime imperial maybe??

maybe wait for the new Bond?

I talked to a Bond 9 rep today and their new scent coming out June 30th is gonna be Aventus-esque; it is an online exclusive but they told me you will be able to buy samples and if you like it they will count the price paid towards samples towards the purchase of the 2.5 bottle

I plan to buy blind and cross my fingers; it sounds excellent

Notes: Bergamot, pineapple, juniper berry, apple, blackcurrant, cedarwood, patchouli, moss, musk, amber
View media item 433210

Last edited:
maybe wait for the new Bond?

I talked to a Bond 9 rep today and their new scent coming out June 30th is gonna be Aventus-esque; it is an online exclusive but they told me you will be able to buy samples and if you like it they will count the price paid towards samples towards the purchase of the 2.5 bottle

I plan to buy blind and cross my fingers; it sounds excellent

Notes: Bergamot, pineapple, juniper berry, apple, blackcurrant, cedarwood, patchouli, moss, musk, amber
anytime man; I wish I was more on my cologne game in college but it's not like I needed it
laugh.gif
roll.gif
the girls are just as thirsty as the guys. Just gotta have something, anything that will set you apart from the rest (clothes, mannerisms, SCENT) and it's game over.

I would definitely be down to do a split on that new Bond No 9 when it comes out. Is there a name for it yet?

Back
Top Bottom