Official NT Cologne Thread: Current Splits *check most current page* HTTP is an online exclusive by

yes i gave it a full wear last night....stuff is potent and i only went 2 sprays neck and chest....i get the powdery smell many complain of but it doesnt bother me.....as far as longevity i could still smell it when i work up lol....you won't regret it got it from fragnet with the 15% off and free shipping came to 80 and some change damn NYS tax

yes i gave it a full wear last night....stuff is potent and i only went 2 sprays neck and chest....i get the powdery smell many complain of but it doesnt bother me.....as far as longevity i could still smell it when i work up lol....you won't regret it got it from fragnet with the 15% off and free shipping came to 80 and some change damn NYS tax
Yeah that's what i'm afraid of that powdery smell.. i'm not really a fan of powdery colognes.. but i'm hearing good things about it.. it is no where to be found where i'm at so i can't smell it before i buy, but i think i'm just gonna order a sample.. cause i really want something that projects well for summer 

Last edited:
i did a blind buy it was nowhere to be found around me neither....i heard only in europe on basenotes

DHI is a great scent but I just can't do the powdery stuff, something about it gives me a headache

But if you like that style it's top notch

Yeah that's what i'm afraid of that powdery smell.. i'm not really a fan of powdery colognes.. but i'm hearing good things about it.. it is no where to be found where i'm at so i can't smell it before i buy, but i think i'm just gonna order a sample.. cause i really want something that projects well for summer 
IMO, if you're not the type of dude with the personality to rock a powdery scent, DHI might not be for you.

What type of personality do you think pairs well DHI? I've been contemplating getting it

What type of personality do you think pairs well DHI? I've been contemplating getting it
Woo I feel like thats a loaded question 
laugh.gif
 Honestly if you were to ask me, its a classy/mature/sensual/seductive type scent. I honestly would recommend to a 25+ crowd, OR if your personality can carry it if you're younger. 

It's hard to describe the a personality type, and I hate to use the word 'metrosexual' because it automatically comes off negatively. But you gotta have class and be dressed/play the part when you're wearing it. Big reason I always say it's not for everyone. You wear this sitting in a lounge with a glass of single malt scotch (neat of course) dressed very age appropriately.

These are just my 2 cents, you can wear it however you want. 
grin.gif

I would say DHI is a def. metrosexual scent but I don't think that term is negative anymore like it was like 10 years ago; that kinda of guy is much more the norm these days.

I think DHI is for someone who likes to really dress up; etc not your normal dude

I can dress pretty well but most times I prefer to be in jeans and a tee so I would stay away from DHI personally

Shout out to SoSeoulFul for hooking me up with DHI for the low. Good dude. Appreciate it homie.
No problem, like I said I like it but just can't pull it off, don't mind hooking up a fellow niketalker it would have just sat in my drawer, you like it?

No problem, like I said I like it but just can't pull it off, don't mind hooking up a fellow niketalker it would have just sat in my drawer, you like it?

Brah. I smelled that joint while riding back home. And even just walking, I was getting a good whiff of it. Usually, when I spray my gucci and take the bike out, the wind blows the smell away ASAP. Very happy with it bro. Thanks again.

Last edited:
I thought so, what if anything, could you apply that'll help project the fragrance or even keep it intact for longer than usual? I know I read of something 
nerd.gif

I thought so, what if anything, could you apply that'll help project the fragrance or even keep it intact for longer than usual? I know I read of something 
nerd.gif

I mean you should just let the fragrance do it's thing, you might not smell it but people def do

Yeah I feel you on that. Also don't wan't to put anything on that'll take away from the smell, you know? I use an unscented lotion...should I just stick with that?

My next purchase:

_7231363.jpg

sorry for the ninjahood-esque pics but could this be worn year round? The Nordy's saleswoman pulled me in...

Last edited:
I wasn't feeling that HiM and it's more a cold weather scent, she was pushing it bc it's a Nordstrom exclusive for the first year

I prefer sweet scents so I have the following:

Carbone De Balmain

Spice Bomb by Viktor & Rolf

Pi by Givenchy

CK Be (always a classic)

Gucci II

Everyone loves the way I smell in Bleu De Chanel, but I personally hate it. It's too strong for my tastes.

YSL Homme I've had in the past and loved.

Im about buy Aventus off fragrancenet but im hesitant because Ive heard alot of positive feedback and some negative. Has anyone besides Stillin729 had a bad batch of Aventus from fragrancenet?

Back
Top Bottom