Official NT Cologne Thread: Current Splits *check most current page* HTTP is an online exclusive by

Where do you guys typically purchase your Aventus from? Nordstrom or an online retailer, if so which one?

I'd be in for aventus :lol:

So much praise its got my interests

How would that work though?

Fragrancenet has it for 240. There's always a 15% off coupon which brings it down to $204 for a 4 oz. Last time I checked last night, the 21% off from Memorial day was still good which brought it down to $190. So we could do a 4-way split which would come out to look $60-70 after shipping and whatnot. I just don't know/trust myself to do the actual split 
laugh.gif

Fragrancenet has it for 240. There's always a 15% off coupon which brings it down to $204 for a 4 oz. Last time I checked last night, the 21% off from Memorial day was still good which brought it down to $190. So we could do a 4-way split which would come out to look $60-70 after shipping and whatnot. I just don't know/trust myself to do the actual split 
laugh.gif

the price tends to fluctuate a bit, the other week it was around $164 with the discount, I'd rather wait so we can all get a better deal

I can definitely do the split, so far these are the people who want in
-af1 1982 (30ml)
-40inchboost
-Ofreshone
-tomkat747 (15ml)

How many ml's are you guys looking for?

Last edited:
Have any of you guys smelled Aventus? I know it can be tough to find a store depending on your location

Have any of you guys smelled Aventus? I know it can be tough to find a store depending on your location

I went to the Montgomery Mall (near my house) and the Nittany mall lol. Neither of them had it. Gotta make a trip to KOP.

I'm sure I wouldn't be dissapointed with a blind buy though.

As for the split, I was hoping for at least 1 oz for the aventus. I also wouldn't mind splits of other EDPs. Maybe some Bond No. 9 or another Creed like MI

the price tends to fluctuate a bit, the other week it was around $164 with the discount, I'd rather wait so we can all get a better deal

I can definitely do the split, so far these are the people who want in
-af1 1982
-40inchboost
-Ofreshone

How many ml's are you guys looking for?

So the 3 you listed + you makes 4? Even 1oz each?

I went to the Montgomery Mall (near my house) and the Nittany mall lol. Neither of them had it. Gotta make a trip to KOP.

I'm sure I wouldn't be dissapointed with a blind buy though.

As for the split, I was hoping for at least 1 oz for the aventus. I also wouldn't mind splits of other EDPs. Maybe some Bond No. 9 or another Creed like MI

alright, I'll mark you down for 30 ml

and if this split goes well I'll definitely do some more

I'm stopping by Nordstrom on my way home from work today to see if they got aventus/smell test some others.

As far as the group buy I would only do it if we copping from neimam or Nordstrom. It's a deal either way. I'd rather be sure it's legit than some variant from fragrance net etc..

I'm stopping by Nordstrom on my way home from work today to see if they got aventus/smell test some others.

As far as the group buy I would only do it if we copping from neimam or Nordstrom. It's a deal either way. I'd rather be sure it's legit than some variant from fragrance net etc..

Don't think Nordstrom sells Creed

Saks and Neiman do

it will be from fragrancenet, count you out then?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom