Official NT Cologne Thread: Current Splits *check most current page* HTTP is an online exclusive by

Oh yeah if anyone has any info about good quality glass atomizers probably 10ml let me know might be doing decants soon if any is interested.

i bought some from accessoriesforfragrances.com

price wise they are the cheapest i've come across, they shipped fast and the atomizers work well

also, I asked a few pages ago about splitting but no one responded with interest in anything :lol: I dont think enough people come in here to host splits, unless you just wanted to get rid of some cause you'll never use a whole bottle

I copped Tom Ford Neroli Portofino, I like the smell and it's different than anything I have

Due to being a poor student, I only have Gucci Gulity Intense. I am very disappointed because the smell goes away within a few minutes I swear. Anybody else have to problem?

I see the go to cologne is DHI. I need to smell this first before copping online. I can find this at malls right?

It's discontinued, so you may have a tough time finding it.

How do yall apply samples that come in the splash vials without just spilling the entire thing?

I tend to wear mine on date nights, or going out at night to a lounge type atmosphere. It's basically best for when trying to acquire women, or making a hell of an impression.

Copped some True Religion cologne and Mont Blanc Individual
Was going to cop some Cartier Declaration because I smelled it on this dude before, but it didn't smell the same in the store.

Last edited:
Aventus can def be an everyday cologne, I wear mine a lot

I gotta re-up this week, I buy from Neiman Marcus to be safe

My only bad Fragrancenet experience was with Aventus

I hope to get a bottle of the Aventus at a good price ... the hunt continues :smokin

In the mean time got these over the weekend:

The 1 million i didnt like at first but the smell grew on me in time so I decided to move from the mini sampler spray bottle to an order from macys (memorial day weekend discount :pimp:) ... and the Versace Eros is just a damn good smell ..

Overall .. nice medium scent notes that are not overbearing just smooth.

View media item 429637

View media item 429638

anyone try chanel sycomore or chanel coromandel? thoughts opinions?

Love both, but Sycomore = Lalique Encre Noire, smell almost the same to me.. Coromandel is a beast and very airy, leaves great sillage/scent trails similar to when women pass by you and you smell them coming and going. The latter is what I look for, which is normally not found in men's offerings. I want to smell inviting and elegant not rape peoples noises a la 1 million.

nct2a
on fragrancenet
another nt'er posted it earlier in the thread, shout out to whoever it was!

actually found the code the other day, pulled the trigger on the DHI for 114 :pimp: repped you anyway.

actually just started to get into the cologne game and must say this thread has been super helpful :smokin

That code is appreciated.

Went and purchased a few smells, but was trying to pull the trigger on Aventus but read some mixed reactions when purchasing it thru that site 
laugh.gif
 I'll wait and see if I can find some here locally. Is that strictly a summer/spring scent or could it be pulled off in during the colder months?

That code is appreciated.

Went and purchased a few smells, but was trying to pull the trigger on Aventus but read some mixed reactions when purchasing it thru that site 
laugh.gif

I'll wait and see if I can find some here locally. Is that strictly a summer/spring scent or could it be pulled off in during the colder months?

It can really be worn anytime but I think it stands out when it's 50 and up

Back
Top Bottom