Official NT Cologne Thread: Current Splits *check most current page* HTTP is an online exclusive by

Yeah might hit up the duty free on pay day.  DHI or Armani Code.  I'm most def gonna pick up that Isse Miakye Summer 2012, next week.  Might get my dad a bottle for fathers day as well.  Also, what was yall saying about the creed on overstock?

Yeah might hit up the duty free on pay day.  DHI or Armani Code.  I'm most def gonna pick up that Isse Miakye Summer 2012, next week.  Might get my dad a bottle for fathers day as well.  Also, what was yall saying about the creed on overstock?

The VIW I got was legit

Got Creed Virgin Island Water on recommendation from this thread - Didn't like it :smh: I must be the only person who doesn't like

Got Creed Virgin Island Water on recommendation from this thread - Didn't like it :smh: I must be the only person who doesn't like

Kind of like what Stillin said, it wasn't that I didn't like it, it was that I just didn't see when or where I would really wear it.

Last edited:
Got a compliment 10hrs after application.. Gave a chick a hug at the bar and got the "oh you smell so good" comment. 

Scent of the night: Dior Homme Intense

another girl was sucking on my neck earlier tonight, so it could have been the fragrance.

I've gotten compliments from Armani Code Sport, Bvlgari Aqvu, and Burberry I think the regular one in the maroon which I didn't even like, I got it from Ross so I couldn't smell it first, and Jean Paul Gaulthier.

Are the cologne people in mall parking lots selling fake ones? It smelled real but I always wondered if that went away after awhile.

Hey been gone for a while, @stillin729 let me know what you think of that new bond #9 when you try it out, my aventus is still letting me down idk if it has gone bad which I doubt, or I just wear it so much its that I've gotten use to the best notes in it. And if anyone is still looking for dhi I have a 1.7 bottle basically 98% full with box

I might cop dhi as a new night scent, I use aventus too much. And Aventus let you down? just had another chick kissing on my neck whilst wearing it.

Oh yeah if anyone has any info about good quality glass atomizers probably 10ml let me know might be doing decants soon if any is interested.

I might cop dhi as a new night scent, I use aventus too much. And Aventus let you down? just had another chick kissing on my neck whilst wearing it.

Sadly yes, I just dont get the pinapple note anymore, and longevity has been poor, even with my zO1 decant. Plus no compliments from anyone lol, I remember when I first got aventus I was in love with it and couldnt stop getting compliments.

Last edited:
Hey been gone for a while, @stillin729 let me know what you think of that new bond #9 when you try it out, my aventus is still letting me down idk if it has gone bad which I doubt, or I just wear it so much its that I've gotten use to the best notes in it. And if anyone is still looking for dhi I have a 1.7 bottle basically 98% full with box

I'm def copping as a blind but I'm sure bc it's so new I can sell it if I don't like

I believe it's an online exclusive for the first few months

Due to being a poor student, I only have Gucci Gulity Intense. I am very disappointed because the smell goes away within a few minutes I swear. Anybody else have to problem?

I see the go to cologne is DHI. I need to smell this first before copping online. I can find this at malls right?

Sadly yes, I just dont get the pinapple note anymore, and longevity has been poor, even with my zO1 decant. Plus no compliments from anyone lol, I remember when I first got aventus I was in love with it and couldnt stop getting compliments.

The pineapple comes through mine after about 30 min on my skin then it's very noticeable

That's the thing that sucks about Aventus is some are more smokey

Due to being a poor student, I only have Gucci Gulity Intense. I am very disappointed because the smell goes away within a few minutes I swear. Anybody else have to problem?

I see the go to cologne is DHI. I need to smell this first before copping online. I can find this at malls right?

To be honest Guilty Intense is one if the worst colognes I've ever smelled

Try Gucci Pour Homme II

Only reason I copped Gucci Guilty intense was because it was mentioned a lot in the 2012 cologne thread. I keep tabs on what is mentioned a lot and go smell and cop.

Back
Top Bottom