Official NT Cologne Thread: Current Splits *check most current page* HTTP is an online exclusive by

I prefer sweet scents so I have the following:

Carbone De Balmain

Spice Bomb by Viktor & Rolf

Pi by Givenchy

CK Be (always a classic)

Gucci II

Everyone loves the way I smell in Bleu De Chanel, but I personally hate it. It's too strong for my tastes.

YSL Homme I've had in the past and loved.

I wouldn't qualify any of those as sweet scents, more woody scents except maybe Gucci Pour Homme II, that's kinda of herbal/black tea but a masterpiece

Im about buy Aventus off fragrancenet but im hesitant because Ive heard alot of positive feedback and some negative. Has anyone besides Stillin729 had a bad batch of Aventus from fragrancenet?

I'm sure your fine I could have easily got a return that some took half and dumped half water into to refill

Man this hobby is way too addicting. One of the things I like most though is that no matter how many different ones I smell, I know there are many more that I haven't experienced yet

I've been lurking in this tread for min, you dudes have me loving Aventus and I never smelled it. So I went to the creed site, and ordered a bottle no tax and free UPS shipping. Plus you get to pick some free samples. Should be here Thursday, nice scent to take on vacation in the GTA

I've been lurking in this tread for min, you dudes have me loving Aventus and I never smelled it. So I went to the creed site, and ordered a bottle no tax and free UPS shipping. Plus you get to pick some free samples. Should be here Thursday, nice scent to take on vacation in the GTA

Very nice, I need a new bottle maybe ill cop directly from them for samples

You got to choose which samples?

Yes you get to choose the samples, I picked the original santal and MI and some Aventus, just in case they are out of my first two selections. From looking at the shipping map, I think I didn't have to pay tax because, I don't live in a state where they have a warehouse

what would you guys think if I did like a sampler pack maybe like a summer one with happy, l'homme, etc a date night one dhi, pure malt, etc..

what would you guys think if I did like a sampler pack maybe like a summer one with happy, l'homme, etc a date night one dhi, pure malt, etc..
I'm down. I'll wait for it if that's the case :lol:. Also, price beforehand would be nice :D!

anyone ever try versace man eau fraiche?
I have it and absolutely love it.

Probably not using correct term, but it's smells sweet and refreshing. The huge downside is the longevity...I'll be asking for empty sample bottles to fill and put in my car.

You should feel free to go to Nordstrom and ask for sample bottles filled with whatever cologne you like, they're awesome.

Probably not using correct term, but it's smells sweet and refreshing. The huge downside is the longevity...I'll be asking for empty sample bottles to fill and put in my car.

You should feel free to go to Nordstrom and ask for sample bottles filled with whatever cologne you like, they're awesome.

I think you're right on, it's def sweet

A nice little summery type scent

Closest nordys for me is over 40 min away :frown:

I think you're right on, it's def sweet

A nice little summery type scent

Yeah, definitely one of those warm weather type of smells...Though I just throw it on in any weather :lol: SF weather never makes up its mind.

Closest nordys for me is over 40 min away :frown:
Damb, well - When you get a chance, don't hesitate to ask them!

I'm down. I'll wait for it if that's the case :lol:. Also, price beforehand would be nice :D!

$25 for 5 5ml samples?
I'm down! It'd be a huge hassle, but if you could label them too? :nerd:

Does that include nordstrom rack?
Not to my knowledge.

I'm going to meet up with some chick for drinks; not really wifey material but def smashable so I looked at my cologne and thought Happy ($40) or Aventus ($260) and sprayed the Happy :lol:

I'm down! It'd be a huge hassle, but if you could label them too? :nerd:.

I was gonna label them anyway, won't be anything too fancy though

So far for the summer one I'm thinking l'homme, happy, versace eau fraiche, boss bottled
If you guys have any suggestions let me know, that way you can pick from a few if you already have them
Maybe issey 2013? Allure homme edition blanche? Set sail st barts?

Back
Top Bottom