Official NT Cologne Thread: Current Splits *check most current page* HTTP is an online exclusive by

'm reloaded! Okay? Come on in here, you mother****ers! Come on, I'm waitin' for ya! What, you ain't comin' in? Okay, I'm comin' out! Oh, you up against me now, mother****ers! I'm gonna blow your ****in' brains out! You think you're big time? You gonna ****in' die big time! You ready? HERE COMES THE PAIN!

Aventus split 1.00 a ml I got 2 gallons of as much as you want for a dollar. Get at me :evil:

'm reloaded! Okay? Come on in here, you mother****ers! Come on, I'm waitin' for ya! What, you ain't comin' in? Okay, I'm comin' out! Oh, you up against me now, mother****ers! I'm gonna blow your ****in' brains out! You think you're big time? You gonna ****in' die big time! You ready? HERE COMES THE PAIN!

Aventus split 1.00 a ml I got 2 gallons of as much as you want for a dollar. Get at me :evil:

Lmao

Lol well thank you... To commemorate this debacle.....Price drop will be retroactive for all!!!
roll.gif
nerd.gif
happy.gif

Last edited:
There's one website I buy clothes from that never works with the ebates cashback for some reason even though the cashback popup screen shows up.

For some reason ebates transactions don't register to my acct when I'm using chrome. I always have to use Firefox

lol I wasn't trying to bring that commotion in here man. My apologies to everyone... No one should have to go thru that! Lmao

All good man; this is one of the best threads on NT so we are all here just trying to do out thing

No apologies needed

I've heard if you complain enough they'll cave and give you the cashback :lol:
Might do that, missing out on a good.chunk of change

Last edited:
I've heard if you complain enough they'll cave and give you the cashback :lol:
Might do that, missing out on a good.chunk of change

It there was a ticket they will but if you just say it they won't

Believe me I fought hard bc I forgot to click a link when I did my taxes on Turbo Tax

Stepped away from this thread for a few hours and come back to a split beef. Gotta say, I've done dealings with both NSJ & UNIQUE , both good dudes and assets to the NT cologne community. Glad to see the dust has settled.

Only 40ml of coney island left
I think I'm liking it more and more every time I smell it

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom