Official NT Cologne Thread: Current Splits *check most current page* HTTP is an online exclusive by

oh word.. this guy 
smokin.gif

I don't think it will go to waste. I myself need at least 50ml but am waiting for funds to put in my PayPal.

You stock piling for the Aventus shortage?
Well he said he has two right? I know he hates it; smells like cigarettes lol. So why would he keep it? I might as well take the other one off of him so he can put that on some new splits for everyone...

Last edited:
I was gonna.charge alot more, believe me. Was gonna be my money maker. At this point it wont happen but I can still make a profit even on these prices so I'm going with it.

I think @NSJ is mad at me lol. He doesn't answer my pm's. I don't get it.... Enlighten me? What did I do wrong? Lol... Better prices.. cut it out. I'm on basenotes my prices even beat herps lol. We could've just dealt with this on the pm.

When I started splitting again recently I made it clear I was doing it for profit. I said i wouldnt charge outrageous prices like decant shop and other sites, and everyone was more than okay with that. So far all my prices have been very reasonable IMO as i've had many many sales.
The prices on my current aventus split allow me to still make a profit, though not of which I originally intended. My lower prices aren't to one up anyone. Again I'm still able to make a profit on it, so I'm going to do so. It's simple business IMO
So this goes for the aventus split and the italian cypress split
either
1.you guys are saying you are barely making a profit, if any, when you really are making a good bit or
2.you guys got extremely expensive supplies

When I started splitting again recently I made it clear I was doing it for profit. I said i wouldnt charge outrageous prices like decant shop and other sites, and everyone was more than okay with that. So far all my prices have been very reasonable IMO as i've had many many sales.
The prices on my current aventus split allow me to still make a profit, though not of which I originally intended. My lower prices aren't to one up anyone. Again I'm still able to make a profit on it, so I'm going to do so. It's simple business IMO
So this goes for the aventus split and the italian cypress split
either
1.you guys are saying you are barely making a profit, if any, when you really are making a good bit or
2.you guys got extremely expensive supplies
So didn't I state I was going to do an aventus split? Didn't I ask you if you had anything in store for the future thru pm. In which you stated "No". @baise decided to drop a link to help out the thread. So are you telling me only you and @baise can split in here. You can't be serious, right? Didn't I spend well over $350 doing splits with you in the last 2 week period? Still no updated info on my recent splits? Come on now this is def not the way to go about it. Looking real selfish right now. Why not answer my pm's like a grown "business" man.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom