Official NT Cologne Thread: Current Splits *check most current page* HTTP is an online exclusive by

I know this cologne may be frowned upon in here but.... I always keep a bottle of thallium on deck. Cheap and good fragrance, very synthetic but yambs will flock like aventus effect.

U uniquekickz can you pm me the stackables for fragrancenet if possible, thanks

Last edited:
Alright fellas, I'm all out of coupon codes. Had like 15 ppl hit me up. Some I've never seen before lol. For those that got them enjoy.

What is this, stackable coupon you speak of?.. New to the real expert cologne game..

Especially with stackable coupons. Can't go wrong.. Got a few coupons if anybody is interested. Something to add on top of that 20. Don't forget about ebates either. I was mistaken on that http bond being for winter & fall. For some reason I started thinking about new Harlem lol. Http is a great scent for summer. We need that on a split list.

What is a "split"??

Were on oils now? There is nothing like the real deal... I grew up in Jamaica queens.. I know all about oils, trust me... It's not the same thing. The oils always try to reach for the actual scent but never gets there. It might smell a little like it for the 1st hour but the dry down you get from the oil is nowhere near as good as the actual thing trust..... Btw wore pure malt today and got a lot of compliments. Thnx to @NSJ for the split.

What's ready the difference between canal street joints and the official tissue..?

Some smell like alcohol, but are they all bhudda?

I know this cologne may be frowned upon in here but.... I always keep a bottle of thallium on deck. Cheap and good fragrance, very synthetic but yambs will flock like aventus effect.

U uniquekickz can you pm me the stackables for fragrancenet if possible, thanks

I just picked up a bottle thallium. Frag guy on fb, swears by it. I'll see when it gets in.

What is this, stackable coupon you speak of?.. New to the real expert cologne game..
What is a "split"??
What's ready the difference between canal street joints and the official tissue..?

Some smell like alcohol, but are they all bhudda?
lol canal st.... Ahhh the good memories. Everything on canal st is fugazi. Oils from my experience isn't like the real deal. You normally get what you pay for. I've had some good oils before but none of them matched a niche house. I personally think it's the natural ingredients they use. Some of the ingredients that these niche houses use sometimes are from a specific location that can't be duplicated for example oud. There is cheap oud and then there is really expensive oud bc it comes from rural areas like Cambodia, India etc. Your best bet is to save up and compare for yourself. Or you can get down on a split on here with the nt fam.

If you are on a budget and need a good scent @stillin dropped a few good solid names before. That Beckham signature is great for the price $15 to smell like watermelon..... Sign me up. If you guys are having problems finding it at your local Marshalls or tj maxx... I got mine from eBay for $14.50 shipped. Great buy, my chick loves it.

Last edited:
Yeah I wore beckham sig for the first time Saturday and got a ton of compliments surprisingly, also maybe due to it being sxsw and everyone crammed together everywhere I went. Regardless it was Probably the most compliments I've gotten in one day on a fragrance.

This Kenneth Cole Mankind is great; don't sleep
Might need to try that out. Need something to replace my clinique happy. Just read somewhere how that cologne has a shhhieet ton of chemicals in it that's not good for your skin. One of the top 5 worst colognes to wear. Sucks too b/c that's one of my sig scent while I'm at home relaxing.

Last edited:

This Kenneth Cole Mankind is great; don't sleep
Might need to try that out. Need something to replace my clinique happy. Just read somewhere how that cologne has a shhhieet ton of chemicals in it that's not good for your skin. One of the top 5 worst colognes to wear. Sucks too b/c that's one of my sig scent while I'm at home relaxing.
Comes off synthetic af on my skin. Can't mess with that Happy. The fact that I abused the hell out of it in Junior High is another reason.

laugh.gif

The bottles of Viva will be in Saturday and the other splits by next thursday.. For everyone that just purchased Viva 10ml and/or not on the other splits, I should be able to geth the decants out asap.

I love going back and smelling what I used to wear in jr high and hs. Crazy nostalgia factor with stuff like azzaro chrome, Armani mania, ck crave and this random hummer cologne I was obsessed with.

@Needsomejays I got my Coney Island and pure havane in. Thank you sir. I like them both. Coney Island smells like a nice day scent. Pretty safe IMO. Off of the first smell I think I like Pure Malt a little more than Pure Havane. I can smell the similarities tho

Back
Top Bottom