Official NT Cologne Thread: Current Splits *check most current page* HTTP is an online exclusive by

Been on that bvlgari as of late. Might cop that d'orange verte, always liked that scent :smokin

I don't really **** with creed, not my type of scent.

Creed is a company not a single scent

That's like saying you don't mess with Jordan's because you hate CP3's :lol:

Creed is a company not a single scent

That's like saying you don't mess with Jordan's because you hate CP3's :lol:
I know. At bergdorfs though I ain't like a single scent. Even wanted to cop my mom a scent and still ain't like their perfumes. Acqua di Parma though :smokin

actually my first creed experience was very similar. They don't test as well on cards/at a store as a sample on your skin. Next time be sure to at least try something you think is interesting and spray it on you.

Not saying you'll end up liking them, but usually people can find 1-2 Creeds at least that they come to truly appreciate.

Last edited:
Reactions: alp
actually my first creed experience was very similar. They don't test as well on cards/at a store as a sample on your skin. Next time be sure to at least try something you think is interesting and spray it on you.

Not saying you'll end up liking them, but usually people can find 1-2 Creeds at least that they come to truly appreciate.
I'll take that into consideration. After all they must be $300+ for a reason

I will never, ever pay retail for a Creed. Fragrancenet is what's really trill.
Especially with stackable coupons. Can't go wrong.. Got a few coupons if anybody is interested. Something to add on top of that 20. Don't forget about ebates either. I was mistaken on that http bond being for winter & fall. For some reason I started thinking about new Harlem lol. Http is a great scent for summer. We need that on a split list.

Last edited:
Alright fellas, I'm all out of coupon codes. Had like 15 ppl hit me up. Some I've never seen before lol. For those that got them enjoy.

Just got my VIW in from needsomejays 
nthat.gif
.  Packaging was A-1.  I think i'm gonna layer this with my Aventus

I certainly wouldnt go as far as to say that :lol:

for the two of you who got I love NY for all, what did you guys think of it?
cant believe no one wants any of it :lol:

It's not a bad scent. The chocolate is divine. Unfortunately when I wore it, I was baking cookies and a cake for my niece's bake sale so you couldn't tell if it was the cologne or the cooking. I'll splash some on tomorrow to give you a better review.

Anyone use demeter fragrance?
They gave some crazy scents on their website. Thinking about getting Hawaiian vanilla.

Anyone use demeter fragrance?
They gave some crazy scents on their website. Thinking about getting Hawaiian vanilla.

they make some ok stuff but a lot of it is really gimmicky

I have a watermelon cologne from them just because I have a weird watermelon obsession :lol:

It's not a bad scent. The chocolate is divine. Unfortunately when I wore it, I was baking cookies and a cake for my niece's bake sale so you couldn't tell if it was the cologne or the cooking. I'll splash some on tomorrow to give you a better review.
thanks man
One youtube reviewer says its smells like chocolate chip cookies to him, so it makes sense :lol:

Newbie question:

Musk... I don't understand why people buy it...

What's the reason for one to wear it?...

Back in Sudan, musk is all men wear for cologne. Smells good too me because I've been around it so long, but lately I prefer more Western scents

Back
Top Bottom