Official NT Cologne Thread: Current Splits *check most current page* HTTP is an online exclusive by

Honestly I've owned prob 200 colognes in the past 15 years and nothing does what Aventus does to people

I love HTTP equally but it doesn't get 1/10th of the compliments

I swear you guys are having these real life Axe commercials when wearing Aventus and I'm over here struggling to get a smile when I wear it :smh: .  I'm about to post my pic and have y'all critique me :lol: :nerd: .
This is what annoys me about it. I'm not saying everyone is lying. But you know damn well not all these stories are true. Like yeah, I know sloots gonna sloot, but come on now. Literally not one person I know in real life that I've let try, or smell aventus, thinks its anything special

already got 2 4oz bottles of sawgventus. just ordered SMW, MI, and VIW. i should be good for a little minute.

Last edited:
I am a believer in the Aventus stories :lol:...it happened to me when I wore it my first and only time. Don't know what it is about the stuff but the ladies love it. No lie I had a girl basically corner me and smell me up and down at the bar I was at :lol:

But I'm sure a lot of this has to do with body chemistry...there are a few colognes on here that just don't work well with me :smh: . My brother wore Aventus and his girl said it smelled like cat piss on him :lol:

Lol yea some of the aventus stories are kind of hard to believe but in my experience as soon as I got mine I threw some on to run to the store, saw a chick I knew and she instantly complimented me. Next day went to a bonfire with my girl (I think the bonfire and the woods amplified the smoky woody smell of the aventus) and she loved it. Said the cologne was doing something to her :pimp:. Haven't gotten any randoms grabbing me up like others have though haha

I mean you also have go be attractive and play the part

The geek squad isn't spraying Aventus and getting laid but believe me Aventus gets more random compliments then any cologne

Girls don't generally grab up on you though unless it's a club setting

Last edited:
I mean you also have go be attractive and play the part

The geek squad isn't spraying Aventus and getting laid but believe me Aventus gets more random compliments then any cologne

:smokin

i mean seriously though.

Last edited:
I swear you guys are having these real life Axe commercials when wearing Aventus and I'm over here struggling to get a smile when I wear it :smh: .  I'm about to post my pic and have y'all critique me :lol: :nerd: .
This is what annoys me about it. I'm not saying everyone is lying. But you know damn well not all these stories are true. Like yeah, I know sloots gonna sloot, but come on now. Literally not one person I know in real life that I've let try, or smell aventus, thinks its anything special

200 odd pages ago we were on the same side, but I've seen countless upon countless times the powers of Aventus. At the office 8 hrs into the dry down off 1 spray, people are asking who just sprayed cologne on when they walk into a room I'm in. On these cool, breezy days, men and women stop in their tracks in cross walks, waiting at at cross walks, even drive through workers can smell you from your car..

Add alcohol to the equation when I wear Aventus and it's almost molestation from the dames bro. And it usually occurs 8+ hours after I've forgotten about it.

I got that DHI sample when the next splits are sent out J.

nah Aventus stories are true, some people might exaggerate but that cologne def has the most obvious hits for me.

i wore that stuff to work one day just cause...............(no clue why i did honestly)

anyways, my SUPERVISOR, was very friendly that day more than usual an i mean were cool as hell (shes a taurus, im a taurus), then what got me was she grabbed my arm for no reason just to tell me sometning.............like that never happened before

finally an hour later she just came out an was like........................"what are you wearing? i dunno you just smell different today, i dont mean in a bad way or anything, its really nice." right then an there i was like OOOOOOOO %#%$ dat Aventus threw her off her element in my head. i played it off like i had no idea, im like "i dunno thats weird............"

just kept it moving

went to go find my co worker an told em what happen, he was like "damn i need some of that stuff, i was gonna actually ask you about what you had on today earlier"

an i never go heavy, that was just one shot both sides of neck

thats just one of my personal stories but that stuff is the closest you will get to an axe commercial

Last edited:
Im gonna 2nd that, cause I've wore aventus plenty of times and ain't crap happen to me. Dudes in here getting penthouse forum type stories off that juice.
LoL same thing I said. Closest I got to something like that was with cheapass Armani Code Sport, my date ******* loved it
We need one more for Team Ugly's starting 5
laugh.gif
frown.gif
.  Our cologne can be HTTP
pimp.gif

Just discovered this thread, but Aventus must be amazing, I'm going to try it sometime this month

Gave in.. ordered A 4 oz bottle of swagventus for about 2 bills. Should be easy pickins in Vegas nightlife

Dudes giving in on bottles when Aventus splits will be available next week. Flacon should be here by Tues.

Last edited:
200 odd pages ago we were on the same side, but I've seen countless upon countless times the powers of Aventus. At the office 8 hrs into the dry down off 1 spray, people are asking who just sprayed cologne on when they walk into a room I'm in. On these cool, breezy days, men and women stop in their tracks in cross walks, waiting at at cross walks, even drive through workers can smell you from your car..

Add alcohol to the equation when I wear Aventus and it's almost molestation from the dames bro. And it usually occurs 8+ hours after I've forgotten about it.

I got that DHI sample when the next splits are sent out J.

My man. Preciate it brother

[emoji]128563[/emoji][emoji]128563[/emoji] NSJ just know your inbox gone go crazy. I pm'd you a cpl days too late with the last Aventus split...wont happen again.

Ninjas talking like Aventus gives you the smell of a Greek God or something

Back
Top Bottom