Official NT Cologne Thread: Current Splits *check most current page* HTTP is an online exclusive by

I'm always down to do DHI. I put it up before Christmas one last time, but not enough people wanted some.
Would you say DHI is a fall/winter fragrance or one that could be used year round

Designer splits I would like to see when I get back from wedding (broke now):

DHI

Play Intense

Allure Homme

Spice Bomb

Before we go an extended string of post without mention of Aventus, a quick story from the weekend.

I swear that juice is like catnip to these broads. Was out this weekend dancing and as this girl is walking by me on the dance floor she stops dead in her tracks, grabs me and forcefully pulls me close to take a deep breath in. She started to turn away but after half a step she turns back around and grabs me again and takes another whiff.   Then she asked me what I had on but it's like this girl was in a daze, the question was barely out her mouth before I had any kind of chance to respond she says again "OMG what do you have on," all rushed like and out of breath. 

It's once thing to get complimented. DHI, YSL L'Homme, New Haarlem all get their share of positive feed back when I wear em but  Aventus is the only cologne I own that has a straight up intoxicating effect on women. Can see and sense it in their eyes/voice/touch the stuff makes females straight lose their composure.  
laugh.gif

Before we go an extended string of post without mention of Aventus, a quick story from the weekend.

I swear that juice is like catnip to these broads. Was out this weekend dancing and as this girl is walking by me on the dance floor she stops dead in her tracks, grabs me and forcefully pulls me close to take a deep breath in. She started to turn away but after half a step she turns back around and grabs me again and takes another whiff.   Then she asked me what I had on but it's like this girl was in a daze, the question was barely out her mouth before I had any kind of chance to respond she says again "OMG what do you have on," all rushed like and out of breath. 

It's once thing to get complimented. DHI, YSL L'Homme, New Haarlem all get their share of positive feed back when I wear em but  Aventus is the only cologne I own that has a straight up intoxicating effect on women. Can see and sense it in their eyes/voice/touch the stuff makes females straight lose their composure.  
laugh.gif
All true. that dry down cuts through everything.

I'm telling you, that swagger and confident smirk as you part a sea full of women in the bar and feel strange hands rubbing your back.

Since were on the topic... I rocked aventus to a music festival sort of regretfully assuming it would wear off in that environment(outdoors, ppl smoking cigs all around me). Broad i was messing with texted me the next day telling me she could smell something really good on her clothes still. I told her it may have been me and asked what it smelled like. She hit me with a one word text... "sex."

Thank you basedventus :pimp:

Aventus is the truth!! @stayblessed pm'ed. The majority of reviews on Aventus is that it's the most complimented juice on the market. A masterpiece. Can't wait for the flacon. Crossing my fingers hoping it's a great batch. Just got my decant bottles too. Anyone else take advantage of the deal @baise posted? Looks like they sold out already

Last edited:
Lol i was in nyc this weekend and hit the bars w it on Friday, a girl asked what i had on and i said Aventus, she goes id give it a 8 out of 10

I smirked n went back to talkin to the girl i was w. Yall know it was a 10 in her eyes

Damn, this Aventus is reaching mythological proportions here. Even if it worth half the hype it gets, it still needs to be considered.

I have a sample of it and I absolutely love it. My wife does too. That's a plus for me. Waiting for a split even though I should just cop off of fragrancenet.

Anyone know somewhere I can get a sample of DHI? No stores around me carry it and it doesn't seem like it's gonna get enough buzz to warrant another split. Aventus is the truth though. Favorite all around fragrance.

Last edited:
Anyone know somewhere I can get a sample of DHI? No stores around me carry it and it doesn't seem like it's gonna get enough buzz to warrant another split. Aventus is the truth though. Favorite all around fragrance.
Damn homie, I wish I wasn't down to my last bit. Is it your 1st time trying it? Somebody should have that in here. Hopefully they throw you a sample.

Last edited:
Yea 1st time and I've heard nothing but good about it.
Yeah really good pear note mixed with CD signature iris note that makes it pop. If nobody hits you up with a sample, I'd be willing to split it with you as long as I keep the bottle.

Last edited:
yeah aventus is my favourite drydown currently. and it seems to last forever on me.

not trying to drive the hype, just pleased a few other people have had the same experiences I have with it.

Extrait de Minimalisme Extrait de Minimalisme got my Valentino earlier today. Loving the dry down

Can't wait for the rest of the splits coming in soon especially since its warming up now. Been wearing my sel marin a lot lately

I swear you guys are having these real life Axe commercials when wearing Aventus and I'm over here struggling to get a smile when I wear it
mean.gif
.  I'm about to post my pic and have y'all critique me
laugh.gif
nerd.gif

I finally gave in & just ordered the Aventus from fragrancenet lol .. Can't wait for the experience! [emoji]128077[/emoji]

Back
Top Bottom