Official NT Cologne Thread: Current Splits *check most current page* HTTP is an online exclusive by

I def want in on that bydero. This dude on fb I follow says nothing but good things about that molecule 01 so I'm def in on that.

the smoke smell of aventus on me is pretty amazing. Smells like campfire smoke, not cigarette smoke

that is a really good price too

Last edited:
Yall hear about this insurrection scent? They say it's giving aventus a run.
I think thats more so due to the price which is as low as $16 and not the actually scent. 

I'm still on the conspiracy theory train tho, why do these scents pop up out of nowhere and then 5 youtube reviewers attempt to create mass hysteria about them. Nothing wrong with that, but don't act like you discovered the scent on HSN at 3am on some random morning either.

Very intrigued by this. I'll be in for 10 for sure. Also, what's up with Guerlain SDV? I keep seeing it getting great reviews but have never smelled it, does it live up to the hype?
It is a straight up vanilla. Projects very well and is fairly long lasting. I guess the downside for me (I only have a sample I got at the guerlain boutique) is price combined with the fact that there's nothing in it that cuts the vanilla. 

It's more a feminine scent to me personally. At least on the feminine side of unisex

Last edited:
SPLITS!
Thierry Mugler A*Men Pure Havane
Mugler_A_Men_Pure_Havane.jpg

http://www.fragrantica.com/perfume/Thierry-Mugler/A-Men-Pure-Havane-11444.html

5ml - $11
10ml - $16
30ml - $32
50ml - $45

Bond No 9 Coney Island
image22.jpeg

http://www.fragrantica.com/perfume/Bond-No-9/Coney-Island-1001.html

5ml- $14
10ml - $23
30ml - $55
50ml -$85

Creed Millesime Imperial
Millesime-Imperial-Creed-For-Men-EDP-120ML.jpg

http://www.fragrantica.com/perfume/Creed/Imperial-Millesime-466.html

5ml - $12
10ml -$20
30ml -$50
50ml - $75

As always pm me with the amount you want along with your paypal address and i'll send you an invoice
I do have the og bottles for pure havane and coney island. If you would like your split to come with the og bottles, please let me know. You must order 30ml at the least though

Lots left of all 3

Nothing is giving Aventus a run for it's money; companies can't even figure out how to clone it

Picking up that Kenneth Cole Mankind on my lunch break; my fav designer frag in some time

I don't check this thread for a day and missed out on 3 bottles of that Viva 
laugh.gif

mean.gif

Baise, any plans to grab yet a 4th of that?

NSJ (or anyone else), out of the 3 splits you have, how would you rank them? (Bond, Creed, Thierry)?

Time to retire the winter scents and grab some new ones for the spring/summer...If it ever stops snowing on the east coast, lol

NSJ (or anyone else), out of the 3 splits you have, how would you rank them? (Bond, Creed, Thierry)?
It's really hard to say
1.I havent really tried any of the 3 extensively
2.They're all pretty different

Millesime Imperial is probably my favorite of the 3 though if I had to choose

oh and I have 3 others available now as well. Pure Malt, Himalaya, and I love ny for all

Last edited:
This is the week of trying out designer samples, today I tried out Vince Camuto. Initial thoughts, nothing special, light yet spicy. I put it on about 3 hours ago and it is very faint at this point so I would say little to no longevity.

I really like the Pure Malt I got from nsj... I look at it every day and think about grabbing some more fr next winter
You should grab a full bottle while you still can. They say it's limited, but who knows how limited it actually is. You can get it for a really good price on fragrancenet right now

If any of you are gourmand fans, you really should give I love ny for all a try. Very chocolatey fragrance. Great for dates. Lasts a really long time too. Would be set with 5 or 10ml

I really like the Pure Malt I got from nsj... I look at it every day and think about grabbing some more fr next winter
You should grab a full bottle while you still can. They say it's limited, but who knows how limited it actually is. You can get it for a really good price on fragrancenet right now

I was in Macy's yesterday and went by the fragrance section. I noticed they're no longer carrying Pure Havane. So it does seem like the A*Men flankers come and go.

Did another test of Play Intense. Got great comments later that night.

I was in Macy's yesterday and went by the fragrance section. I noticed they're no longer carrying Pure Havane. So it does seem like the A*Men flankers come and go.

Did another test of Play Intense. Got great comments later that night.

A lot of the time they still have then if you ask they pull stock for new stuff

Play Intense is awesome

I randomly check in here and I feel like I'm at a total loss of words :lol: So out of my league in comparison.

My current rotation is RL Double Black, D&G the one, and RL Blue... but I'm interested in stepping it up and branching out.

I want to learn.. :lol:

If you're doing designer splits I would like to see a DHI split if there is anyone else interested

Back
Top Bottom