Official NT Cologne Thread: Current Splits *check most current page* HTTP is an online exclusive by

sundro2000 sundro2000 blessed me with a sample of Aventus this past week, not completely sold on it yet but for that price I'd be willing to do a split with a few people that are down.

Is anyone interested in doing an Aventus split? I'm thinking to keep it simple and quick to just do 1oz splits which would probably cost about $50 shipped. A few people have pm'd me already willing to get in on it so I'd only need 4 or 5 more people to make it happen.

Send me a PM if you're interested.

If one of you guys wanna take the lead be my guest. But I'm just trying to do it to get the best price possible for some of us that want to try it out. Not looking to turn a profit or make this a recurring thing.

Okay, yeah thats cool. It's a really good price, so if you just wanna get a good deal for yourself and unload the rest, that's no problem

That's all you bruh, I have no desire to split Aventus. I posted that because it damn near half off of a flacon for those that don't want to keep reuping their splits.

Speaking of profits. After shipping, I lost money on the Viva split. I just want to get this juice to my NT bruhs.

Yea in no way was I trying to step on anyone's toes in here. I apologize if it came across that way.

Edit: WASPS ANDD ASPS WASPS ANDD ASPS I think it was just the first whiff I took and not knowing what to expect. It just seemed way too smoky. I absolutely hate any type of smell of smoke in real life so I think I just focused on that. But wearing it the past couple of days I can say I already have a change of heart about it. Once it settles it is lovely.

Last edited:
I have a full 4.0 oz bottle and I'm tempted to just store this flacon in the back of the wine fridge and forget about it.

I saw it on there yesterday too. But like you said I also have almost a full bottle of it too. What the hell would I do with almost 12oz of it :rolleyes But at that price I still might buy it and corner the market on aventus :evil:

Last edited:
Yea in no way was I trying to step on anyone's toes in here. I apologize if it came across that way.

Edit: @GOMEZ GUATEMALA I think it was just the first whiff I took and not knowing what to expect. It just seemed way too smoky. I absolutely hate any type of smell of smoke in real life so I think I just focused on that. But wearing it the past couple of days I can say I already have a change of heart about it. Once it settles it is lovely.
what type of smoke?

like ashtray smoke? newports smoke? black n mild smoke? burning building smoke? cookout smoke?

Back
Top Bottom