Official NT Cologne Thread: Current Splits *check most current page* HTTP is an online exclusive by

HTTP is the same as The Bond.com correct? If so I remember it smelling like a spring/summer scent, it's a fruitier aventus IIRC. Went with Amouage Reflection Man today. Great stuff, I need to get my hands on some other Amouage scents, if anyone has samples or small decants, especially lyric man, please let me know!

The Aventus stories :lol: .... still :pimp:

People definitely like it ... I use it once in a while though so people may note the difference

I make sure to let the initial leathery smoke smell dissipate b4 I head out in the morning.
Any time after ... it smells glorious on the dry down ... I have had lab mates say "hey u smell nice" ..both male and female

#TeamAventus

Last edited:
HTTP is the same as The Bond.com correct? If so I remember it smelling like a spring/summer scent, it's a fruitier aventus IIRC. Went with Amouage Reflection Man today. Great stuff, I need to get my hands on some other Amouage scents, if anyone has samples or small decants, especially lyric man, please let me know!
Yeah it's great for the warm weather
I've been looking on fragrancenet for amouages but they still haven't got any more in yet. I wanted to split a few

This random girl just sat beside me in the library right now even though theres plenty of empty seats. Must be da Aventus :pimp:

This random girl just sat beside me in the library right now even though theres plenty of empty seats. Must be da Aventus :pimp:

I went to McDonald's and got a #2 with medium drink and fries. Shawty upgraded me to a large drink for free and I ain't even ask. I had on Aventus. #swag She wanted me

HTTP is amazing; I have my girl put it on when she stays over and doesn't have perfume just so I can smell it :lol:

I haven't tried HTTP either, looked it up on fragrantica and the notes seem similar to aventus. What are the major differences?

HTTP is missing the smoke, leather, birch tar, ambergris.

It has more apple. To me, it smells very similar to the z01 batch of Aventus, but even that feels like it's missing something. I like the smokey leather.

Baise what's your favorite amouage?
Have you tried jubilation 25?

Jub XXV is perfect, the quality is top notch it's just not my cup of tea. And it mostly a winter frag.

My favorites are lyric, reflection, Interlude and some of the lesser know gold, dia, honor, ciel.

I love at least 3 of the women Amouages

Last 2 pages
laugh.gif
This... I think the Aventus story time has gotten out of hand

let people live :lol:

some of the stories are clearly exaggerated but I can speak to compliments it gets

I work in a college and believe me I get girls telling me I smell good daily and guys asking what it is

Agree on this.

I picked up a few samples out of interest but it's nothing that special imo.

I've gotten compliments from it and it might've helped pull a girl or two a few times but I mean it's not the tsn turning point of the night like some of you make it out to be.
laugh.gif

I've only worn it when I went out twice and haven't gotten any comments about it. Loser status over here. Doesn't seem to smell strong on me or my clothes. But I washed a few shirts and I can still smell it on them.

Last edited:
Sometimes I feel like Aventus is too complex for people

Especially if you have 5 designer colognes and Aventus

Sometimes I feel like Aventus is too complex for people

Especially if you have 5 designer colognes and Aventus
I just think ppl dont understand the dry down effect, they just spray and it think its suppose to smell like pineapples from the start...

If that makes any sense

pineapples are nice and all, but I can't wait for that drydown. About 5-6 hours in onwards is money. 

Been on that bvlgari as of late. Might cop that d'orange verte, always liked that scent :smokin

I don't really **** with creed, not my type of scent.

Back
Top Bottom