Official NT Cologne Thread: Current Splits *check most current page* HTTP is an online exclusive by

Post more bleed so I can keep looking at that avy 
laugh.gif

I've never touched Aventus, because that was NSJ thing. Even with the potential of making a profit and offering lower prices. Same with Italian Cypress. Aventus WAS NSJs thing, you taking that is kinda bogarted. Just saying. Ya'll can take this to PM tho. This thread has forever been drama free.

Last edited:
Split Beef
It looks like it but guess what Its going to benefit the thread b/c there is competitive pricing. Its funny to me how someones demeanor can change over nothing really. It's not that serious. On top of that I've spoken nothing buy highly of this dude too.

I've never touched Aventus, because that was NSJ thing. Even with the potential of making a profit and offering lower prices. Same with Italian Cypress. Aventus WAS NSJs thing, you taking that is kinda bogarted. Just saying. Ya'll can take this to PM tho. This thread has forever been drama free.
No such thing as NSJ thing. This for the thread ....You think your gonna be the only one to split niche perfumes in here.....NO You know why? b/c there are others that can contribute as well. As far as taken to this pm it should've been done when I 1st hit him up. Im a grown *** man not a little child homie #FACTS

Last edited:
I just dont see where there is a problem
Why cant we split the same thing?
If its the same thing and we bought it at the same prices, shouldnt we both be able to make a profit from the same pricing?

I still got 2 10ml of aventus and 30 ml of a rose blended aventus, so I'm good. Got a wedding in Jamaica to go to in the summer so I'm bout to step it up and get avetus bars soap and deodorant.

Ok, chill bro.. I welcome open splits, fare trade so on and so forth.

You're a funny guy.. lol
That's what I did...a trade w/ @stayblessed and this is my 1st official. Is it my fault I came in with a bang? No. So why hate its uncalled for. Talking about expensive supplies but i'm the funny guy. It's ok that you accept open splits someone needs to enlighten @NSJ.

How did I get brought up in this. I asked weeks ago if someone was gonna split the IC no one did so I bought it for myself I wish some would have done it so that I didnt have to buy as much as I did yea buying a 8.4 oz bottle of something is over kill but if I can get it for a good price im gonna buy it im not forcing anyone to buy anything from me just offering it up if you want some great if not no big deal. Ive liked everything that ive got from nsj and baise and ill keep getting stuff from them no hard feelings I know they are making a profit but I don't care something is only worth what's someone is willing to pay. Looking forward to the lemon juice and my reup. On the herrod.

NSJ - did you cop your aventus from fragrancenet as well? Feel free to pm me if you dont wanna answer in here.

I just dont see where there is a problem
Why cant we split the same thing?
If its the same thing and we bought it at the same prices, shouldnt we both be able to make a profit from the same pricing?
Their isn't a problem...it's the way you did it that i don't understand. i wasn't shady at all I asked you any future splits you said no right? the only reason i can think of you doing this is out of spite b/c you felt I stepped on your toes.

How did I get brought up in this. I asked weeks ago if someone was gonna split the IC no one did so I bought it for myself I wish some would have done it so that I didnt have to buy as much as I did yea buying a 8.4 oz bottle of something is over kill but if I can get it for a good price im gonna buy it im not forcing anyone to buy anything from me just offering it up if you want some great if not no big deal. Ive liked everything that ive got from nsj and baise and ill keep getting stuff from them no hard feelings I know they are making a profit but I don't care something is only worth what's someone is willing to pay. Looking forward to the lemon juice and my reup. On the herrod.

Didn't mean to bring you in, as a bad thing. I was just saying I had no huge interest in doing italian Cypress if someone else is willing to do it.

Their isn't a problem...it's the way you did it that i don't understand. i wasn't shady at all I asked you any future splits you said no right? the only reason i can think of you doing this is out of spite b/c you felt I stepped on your toes.
I looked throught my pm's maybe it got deleted, but I honestly did not see where I said no
I think I ordered it a day or two before you said you ordered one but they took a while to ship
I can take it down, I'll hang onto it for a later date, you have a ton of it
It probably was a bit spiteful of me, yes, I will admit. I just wanted to make my money back and then some, asap
it's been taken down
lets all carry on

I looked throught my pm's maybe it got deleted, but I honestly did not see where I said no
I think I ordered it a day or two before you said you ordered one but they took a while to ship
I can take it down, I'll hang onto it for a later date, you have a ton of it
It probably was a bit spiteful of me, yes, I will admit. I just wanted to make my money back and then some, asap
it's been taken down
lets all carry on
It's aight next time just pm me. I could've held on to my batch until you finished yours. I spent well over 350 on cologne in the last 2 weeks. Money nor profit is a goal for me on here. Maybe on basenotes hell yes!! but not on here. Plus last time I checked I bought 1 8.4 not 2. @NSJ whats the update on my package?? since i can't pm you lmk

It's aight next time just pm me. I could've held on to my batch until you finished yours. I spent well over 350 on cologne in the last 2 weeks. Money nor profit is a goal for me on here. Maybe on basenotes hell yes!! but not on here. Plus last time I checked I bought 1 8.4 not 2. @NSJ whats the update on my package?? since i can't pm you lmk
I put the tracking up on paypal now
usually I print labels right from paypal so it updates it automatically, but i paid at the post office for this

Back
Top Bottom