Official NT Cologne Thread: Current Splits *check most current page* HTTP is an online exclusive by

I have a new USPS guy everyday.. UPS comes at like 6pm and never leaves anything at the door, no matter the value. 

One USPS guy will leave a missed delivery note for a $3 H&M shirt, but the next will drop a box with $800 worth of frags not even at the door, but like the first step to my front porch. 

Then last weekend, I take the note in and they tell my my box is locked up and they don't have a key, that the manager took it home.. What!?! 
mean.gif

/vent

Ups is tough man. For the TF they would not leave it at my hous but they only come when I'm at work so I call and see if I can pick it up at their hub and they closed all the ones in my area so I had to drive 45 minutes to the hood to pick it up

Stepped away from this thread for a few hours and come back to a split beef. Gotta say, I've done dealings with both NSJ & UNIQUE , both good dudes and assets to the NT cologne community. Glad to see the dust has settled.
Did you receive the trade lmk..?

Last edited:
Did you receive the trade lmk..?
Yup I got it , thanks again now I can take a bottle of Issey with me to the DR just in time. I didn't reach out to you because I know you've been busy with the Creed split. Hope you like the Gucci and my personal favorite HM

Yup I got it , thanks again now I can take a bottle of Issey with me to the DR just in time. I didn't reach out to you because I know you've been busy with the Creed split. Hope you like the Gucci and my personal favorite HM
Your Dominican? Me too... Lol KLK... That HM is good stuff.... But that frank no 2 lol smells like pickle juice... What is that?

Last edited:
Your Dominican? Me too... Lol KLK... That HM is good stuff.... But that frank no 2 lol smells like pickle juice... What is that?
Aqui trankilo,  I'm not dominican but my fiance is and have been there multiple times. Think were going to move there permanently in 10 years or so and decided to do wedding there because its cheaper and fam is still back there. As for the frank no 2, def not a universal fragrance I think the cognac is to potent in it.

http://www.fragrantica.com/perfume/Frank-Los-Angeles/Frank-No-2-8226.html

Aqui trankilo,  I'm not dominican but my fiance is and have been there multiple times. Think were going to move there permanently in 10 years or so and decided to do wedding there because its cheaper and fam is still back there. As for the frank no 2, def not a universal fragrance I think the cognac is to potent in it.

http://www.fragrantica.com/perfume/Frank-Los-Angeles/Frank-No-2-8226.html
No doubt DR is a beautiful place....Good times. Congrats on your nuptials fam :smokin Yeah that frank is def not universal lol...Oh well thnx for the sample

Last edited:
[quote name="UNIQUEKICKZ" url="/t/519944/official-nt-cologne-thread-current-splits-check-most-current-page/6900#post_20127382][/quote] The Aventus split is officially DONE!! Thanx to everyone that came thru. :smokin

Last edited:
I actually like coney island as a scent but can't imagine smelling like it for even one day.

I definitely like it more than I don't like it. I really needto try it out on a really warm/hot sunny day while dodoing stuff outside. Seems like the perfect situation for it

Hey guys, i was wondering if ljshopping.net was legit? They say that they are, that they're just a wholesale network but I'd like to know from you guys. Thanks!

seems like there's mixed reviews on basenotes for it. It also seems like their lower costs are offset by higher s+h charges. You're likely better off on fragrancenet, but I guess I can't definitively say whether they're legit or not as I've never ordered from there.

Last edited:
Just got a 25% coupon code for fragrancenet.... Any suggestions?

Really wish they had a 17oz flacon of Creed virgin Island water....

Last edited:
I think I'm hooked... Finally started reading this thread, reading some on the basenotes forums, etc., bought a bunch of sample sizes from fragrancenet.. then a few more from Ebay, now I'm looking at trying some more :lol:

I've seen plenty of discussion and recommendations throughout the thread, but what's everyones top choices/favorites at the moment?

I think I'm hooked... Finally started reading this thread, reading some on the basenotes forums, etc., bought a bunch of sample sizes from fragrancenet.. then a few more from Ebay, now I'm looking at trying some more
laugh.gif

I've seen plenty of discussion and recommendations throughout the thread, but what's everyones top choices/favorites at the moment?
tie between musc ravageur and carnal flower

Back
Top Bottom