Official NT Cologne Thread: Current Splits *check most current page* HTTP is an online exclusive by

ADG Essenza is a really nice cologne

I think people slowly get into colognes then you will buy your first niche at some point and go from there. I still enjoy cheap gems to $300 niche fragrances.
ADG Essenza is really good. Pretty different from the classic Adg.. It's more mature.... Got 6 oz of that stuff though lol.... Nsj let me know on that VIW split.... Let's get these splits going!! If neone wants some Adg essenza lmk

Last edited:
Rocking TF Oud Wood at work today, definitely one of the best too bad I sold my 50ml bottle. A 100 ml bottle will go in the Perfect10, when I narrow down my collection even more.

Hey, I was wondering if there are any splits available guys? I've been reading through these last few pages and I'm interested in quite a few scents. Thanks guys!

Do you want to use it for..
[ ]Daytime
[ ]Nighttime
[x ]Doesn't matter

What season(s) do you want to wear it for (select all that apply)
[ ]Winter
[ x]Spring
[ x]Summer
[ ]Fall

What occasion are you wearing it for
[x ]Signature Day to Day
[ x]Night Out/Bar/Clubbing
[x ]Date
[ ]Upper Class/Special Occasions

Mood/Tone
[x ]Playful/Inviting
[ ]Subtle
[ ]Intimate/Sensual
[x ]Bold/Daring

Budget $200 a bottle

ADG Essenza is really good. Pretty different from the classic Adg.. It's more mature.... Got 6 oz of that stuff though lol.... Nsj let me know on that VIW split.... Let's get these splits going!! If neone wants some Adg essenza lmk
Interested in a 10ml of this pm me if you are ready to start this up

-Also, I've been trying to move almost a full bottle of Varvatos Vintage. Would anyone be interested in a split of this, check out the reviews for this many have praised it as one of the better winter frags.

http://www.fragrantica.com/perfume/John-Varvatos/Vintage-2356.html

[ ]Daytime

[ ]Nighttime

[x ]Doesn't matter

[ ]Winter

[ x]Spring

[ x]Summer

[ ]Fall

[x ]Signature Day to Day

[x ]Date

Mood/Tone

[x ]Playful/Inviting

[ ]Subtle

[ ]Intimate/Sensual

[x ]Bold/Daring

Budget $200 a bottle

Do you like a woody scent or citrus scent better?

[ ]Daytime

[ ]Nighttime

[x ]Doesn't matter

[ ]Winter

[ x]Spring

[ x]Summer

[ ]Fall

[x ]Signature Day to Day

[x ]Date

Mood/Tone

[x ]Playful/Inviting

[ ]Subtle

[ ]Intimate/Sensual

[x ]Bold/Daring

Budget $200 a bottle

AVENTUS. Done and done.

There are a list of legit retailers/wholesalers on the first page.

Last edited:
You might wanna give Bond 9 Bleeker St a peep or Riverside Drive
Was not that big of a fan when I smelled my roommate's Bond No. 9 New York Bleecker St. WIll I get a completely different experience with these two. However my roommate did say it smells different on skin.

Last edited:
If you didn't like it on paper I wouldn't buy it

You could always go something real high end like a Tom Ford or By Kilian

I think i've asked before, but let me know if you guys would wanna see any perfume splits for your significant others, moms, sisters, etc...

That's pretty much cold weather only though; you will kill people in Spring/Summer
laugh.gif
 Damn

Moms hooked it up on Valentines day with a Givenchy (Gentleman Only) cologne that I am lovin. Not sure if any one has tried this but I am new to classifying scents as citrus or woody.

Any help would be nice

The lady scooped me up Prada Luna Rossa -- Been wanting it. As mentioned before, smells a little feminine, but I like it.

Much ado about nothing if you ask me.
The differences are slight but people want to make a big deal about it. The difference are mostly in the initial 20 minute opening, but the dry down is all the same.

Bingo

That's what I figured. Thanks guys!

Had a chance to try out scent of peace for him by bond no.9 and was pleastly surprised. Nice fresh scent that got me compliments throughout the day at the mall. But my favorite Bond no.9 is still Wallstreet. There's just something about that sea kale and cucumber that that works well...it almost does smell like new money to me :lol:

One of my favorite cold weather scents is Musc Ravageur :pimp: might have been my 1st niche scent that I got a hold off. That stuff is amazing :pimp:

Back
Top Bottom