Official NT Cologne Thread: Current Splits *check most current page* HTTP is an online exclusive by

Baise hows Herod do in warmer weather? Down in TX it's gonna be warm soon, from reviews I've read some have said it's versatile while others say it might be a little much outside of fall and winter.

Baise hows Herod do in warmer weather? Down in TX it's gonna be warm soon, from reviews I've read some have said it's versatile while others say it might be a little much outside of fall and winter.

It doesn't get too humid down there? I would say it's good in spring/summer nights.. no more than 1-2 sprays to the base of the neck or chest and never above 80 degree temps.

humidity isn't a huge issue in most cases, but here in tx there are plenty of stretches through the summer that we are near three digit temps for days on end.

It would have to be a memorable one and something your future wife already likes.

I like Pure Cologne by Creed. Amouage Reflection Man.. Both of them are on the expensive side tho. Something with citrus and florals, maybe some fruits.

Will look to see if there are splits of either of these on other sites. Thoughts on Issey miyake for the trip ?

Applied Herod last night. I liked it. The wife however did not care for it. Looks like it might be trade bait. She really likes Creed Aventus however. Any ideas on how to go about swapping the two? Only 1 spray has been used from Herod.

Applied Herod last night. I liked it. The wife however did not care for it. Looks like it might be trade bait. She really likes Creed Aventus however. Any ideas on how to go about swapping the two? Only 1 spray has been used from Herod.
Bro, you have to give it more than 1 spray. WEAR it, not around your wife of course.

How much do you have Newbs? I have a lot of 10ml bottles of dif things.

But lets be real most went that smell the Aventus are jus gna want you to wear that :lol: you should be enjoying these for yourself bro

Last edited:
If it was that easy I wouldn't rock it around her. She is pregnant so her senses are all out of wack. Nothing smells good to her right now. She is just a typical pregnant broad. But I love her so I will bite the bullet.

Last edited:
*** SPLIT Frapin L'Humaniste edp 100 ml available *** (bottle is already ordered, from France)

5ml- a waste of time, but $11

10ml- $18

20ml- $38

30ml- $58

For the warmer weather ahead, we hope..

A gin & tonic inspired masterpiece. A bit fruity and much more versatile than Creed's Virgin Island Water.

"It opens with lemon, bergamot, cardamom, pink pepper and black pepper. A heart encompasses juniper berries, nutmeg, thyme and peony, while a base includes gin, oak moss and tonka. "

Same here...got my Herod in yesterday and :pimp: it was so nice my brother who doesn't even own a bottle of cologne took my 10ml :lol: had to buy a 20ml of a fellow NTer for myself :pimp:

Extrait de Minimalisme Extrait de Minimalisme I'll take a 20ml of that

You guys are 2-2 with your suggestions so minus whale give it another blind buy and see what's up :pimp:

Gotta stock up so I can smell good when I see my girl in Europe in a few months

Now I wait for another Aventus split :nerd:

After the reading the recent posts about everyone loving the Herod. Think I will need to get me a bottle soon for the summer.

Herod has become my most complimented frag in the 3 weeks that i've worn it.. 

It's so airy in the dry down that it doesn't come off as "try hard" and scream cologne.. It just has a beast of a scent cloud.

It's so airy in the dry down that it doesn't come off as "try hard" and scream cologne.. It just has a beast of a scent cloud.

Wish I could've gotten a split but I haven't checked the site in a couple days.

What sites do you guys use for reviews? Although maybe I should just stick to this thread since you guys are 2-2 on recommendations haha.

Hit it with a quick spray yesterday. Like Baise said not in your face. Gonna try it out at work tomorrow .. I'm in sales so I can't smell like in going to the club. Usually a half spary behind each ear then a little on the wrist and I'm good. Thanks again Baise. Might have to get in on some more splits

laugh.gif
 L'Humaniste, bro.

Wish I could've gotten a split but I haven't checked the site in a couple days.

What sites do you guys use for reviews? Although maybe I should just stick to this thread since you guys are 2-2 on recommendations haha.
I view youtube, than read reviews on Fragrantica. (I use to read reviews on basenotes, but they are complete snobs)

I trust my own nose, tho.. My time overseas allowed me to smell any and everything, Herod literally being one of the first high-end/niche frags I smelled over a year ago and its still amazing.

40 ml of L'Humaniste left.

@Baise I'm really interested especially in that gin note but it has a note called peony..... wth is that bs? lol....

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom