Official NT Cologne Thread: Current Splits *check most current page* HTTP is an online exclusive by

Versace Metal Jeans was my **** back in the day.  No idea how I'd feel about it now, I might still have a bottle lying around though.

Well over 100 sprays, closer to 200 if not more
Plus pure malt is stronger so you're good with just a spray or two

Sounds good . I will def go with more than two sprays though, heck I spray 4 squirts with joop and 6 squirts with angel. I do it for the yambs

The OD squirts has not failed me yet. I promised myself the day someone comments on my cologne being to strong will be the day I tone it down. Just last week went to a college basketball game, must've passed by a yamb that came up to me just to tell me I smell so damb good. Also, at work have a female co-worker that states she walks by my office almost everyday just to smell the juice.

So, I didn't get a chance to throw on a frag this AM because the nanny showed up all early + **** and ****** my whole AM.

I knew I had some Versace samples I pulled out of a magazine in my bag so I was gonna go with that.

Then the box showed up. Threw on a few sprays. Loved it right out the gate.

My asst. came in my office and was like, "it smells great in here!".

Good ****. I am pleased.

Baise! :smokin

And yes, I love Hip Hop and will give it a listen.

Last edited:
Good shh! I was going to tell ya'll don't even waste a spray by testing it on your hand.. throw that joint on straight out the box and watch magic happen.

Maybe its my body chemistry but 1-2 sprays is not cutting it. Bros would love to know how to go with 1-2 sprays and it not rolling right off my skin.
could just be olfactory fatigue. I know it happens to me with any scent, no matter how strong, if I wear it often

I can't hate, because I've purchased from Mickers before, but his prices are pretty bad.. He's making at least $100 per bottle split.

So, a little plug, I still have a good 70ml of Herod left, I want to have the bottle purchased by monday. Come get some.

Last edited:
2nd and LAST bottle of Herod is being ordered Sunday night.

40 ml left get it before it's gone!

It was the talk of the bar I went to last night.. The lead singers girlfriend of the band I was checking out chased me down to ask what I was wearing.. Herod, of course. It's still there this morning 12 hrs longevity easy.

I know who y'all are that go with 6 sprays, that **** is obnoxious.  Just because you don't smell it since you've blown out your senses with it doesn't mean you need to overwhelm everyone around you.  Even if it's a good scent too much isn't cool.  Better than farts & BO but still unnecessary.

It would have to be a memorable one and something your future wife already likes.

I like Pure Cologne by Creed. Amouage Reflection Man.. Both of them are on the expensive side tho. Something with citrus and florals, maybe some fruits.

Back
Top Bottom