Official NT Cologne Thread: Current Splits *check most current page* HTTP is an online exclusive by

I'm going to start reading this thread more often and maybe participate in buying some splits.

Just ordered a small bottle of Aventus from Nordstrom. Hope the 3 samples they give me are good too.

Yeah. I figure i'd put some points on my nord card and get a couple bucks back through ebates also.

Looking at buying a bottle of Aventus soon but I've been reading about the differences in batches. For those of you own Aventus, is the difference that noticeable? I ordered a few samples from ebay and they smelled great to me. I was just wondering if all this talk is just the really picky people trying to make a fuss about nothing?

Looking at buying a bottle of Aventus soon but I've been reading about the differences in batches. For those of you own Aventus, is the difference that noticeable? I ordered a few samples from ebay and they smelled great to me. I was just wondering if all this talk is just the really picky people trying to make a fuss about nothing?
me too.

but im not gonna buy one soon.........cuz im unemployed.
mean.gif

but i just got a job today.
pimp.gif

but it doesnt start until april
frown.gif

Much ado about nothing if you ask me.
The differences are slight but people want to make a big deal about it. The difference are mostly in the initial 20 minute opening, but the dry down is all the same.

Still 90 ml of himalaya left and I have a second bottle of pure malt also with 90ml left
Prices on first page
Pm me with the amount you want and your PayPal address

Last edited:
I know you guys only really talk about high end colognes that I've never seen before but I bought a bottle of Aqua De Gio Essenza last week and woooo it might be my favorite smell I've ever had.

ADG is a good mainstream scent imo that most chicks i will say love from personal experience, hell i have some in my stash, i still have armani code black in my collection lol, that i love when i was way younger

guys in here dont wanna be like all other guys i assume smell wise but yea doesnt mean its bad

I know you guys only really talk about high end colognes that I've never seen before but I bought a bottle of Aqua De Gio Essenza last week and woooo it might be my favorite smell I've ever had.

It's steps breh, I kinda hopped over the AdG's and One Million's, because it's what was available to me and I hate wearing what just anyone can buy.

I think my first three purchases was One milly, DG The One, and Dior Homme Intense.. Only one I still own and it's my GOAT, DHI.

It comes down to wearing what you like.. starting out I saw people mention tom ford this, Creed that, I was overwhelmed thinking these overpriced toilette waters can't be that much better than what's at Macy's. Other than a select few, they all are.

I'm thinking maybe we should add some categories to the front page.

point blank period

who wants to smell like the next man?

im not a 1%r in the world but my appearance, physique, scent sets me apart

call me vain if you will

smell good, look good, you do good

ADG Essenza is a really nice cologne

I think people slowly get into colognes then you will buy your first niche at some point and go from there. I still enjoy cheap gems to $300 niche fragrances.

ADG Essenza is a really nice cologne

I think people slowly get into colognes then you will buy your first niche at some point and go from there. I still enjoy cheap gems to $300 niche fragrances.

This.

I'd like to think I'm fairly frugal but getting in on these splits helps me try new things and expand my pallet while keeping my pockets full. And my personal GOAT is La Nuit L'Homme ATM if that matters.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom