Official NT Cologne Thread: Current Splits *check most current page* HTTP is an online exclusive by

kind of random, but i'm sure it'll help some people
if you're shipping anything, print your postage online, cant believe how much cheaper it is than having to pay at the post office

kind of random, but i'm sure it'll help some people
if you're shipping anything, print your postage online, cant believe how much cheaper it is than having to pay at the post office

Yup the PO is trying to do anything to cut jobs to make up for all the debt they are in from bad retirement packages

@baise just got in late from work.  Seen my decant of herrod.  This scent is heavenly!!!  I just put some on and im  going to bed. Bout to get me a date in my dreams with this frag,lol. This most def came through because my nephew broke my dec of tf tobacco vanilla. 

Went to my local tj maxx and they had that beckham scent there.  So I snatched it up as well.  Is it me or does the beckham scent smell like the miakeye summer 2012.

One more thing.  Tempted to buy the midnight in paris.  Who should I go with overstock or fragencenet? And frag has 2 diffrent 4.2. oz bottles besides the tester.  Are there 2 different batches of it?

Good to know ya'll like Herod.. I have another from Parfums de Marly I want to split. "Pegasus" probably the best vanilla scent on the market. Can't even really explain it, but its also amazing.

Here are my new winter fragrances. did a bunch of sampling before I decided on them. Curiously, I don't like l'instant as much as my sample but we'll see how it goes. TL and Rose 31 are amazing, and great when layered as well. Got hooked up with a bunch of samples from Guerlain and Tom Ford as well.

Last edited:
Good to know ya'll like Herod.. I have another from Parfums de Marly I want to split. "Pegasus" probably the best vanilla scent on the market. Can't even really explain it, but its also amazing.

I'm in on this split. You came through on the Herod recommendation I'm excited for this one

Back
Top Bottom