Official NT Cologne Thread: Current Splits *check most current page* HTTP is an online exclusive by

blind bought bond http… my body is ready.. i think :nerd:

BTW, it asked me to put my sample preferences in the below box on the checkout page.. but i didn't see a damb box so i put it in the coupon code section :lol: am i doing it right?

Baise, put me down for 10ml of that Herod. I'll send Paypal in a bit.

I was actually going to ask about a split of that a few weeks ago.

Splits are perfect for me for that reason.

I don't even like buying 3+ oz. bottles. Unless it's the only size they make (Mugler etc.)

1.7's last me forever.

This way I spend little and still have a nice frag I can mix in with the rest of what I own and they still last me a good while.

And if I want to cop a full bottle down the line, it's properly field tested.

blind bought bond http… my body is ready.. i think :nerd:

BTW, it asked me to put my sample preferences in the below box on the checkout page.. but i didn't see a damb box so i put it in the coupon code section :lol: am i doing it right?

they are just gonna give you whatever they want anyway :lol:

but you are gonna love HTTP my man; it's their best fragrance IMO

Versace man eau Fraiche gift set for 30$ at Marshall's. 3.4 oz cologne, 1.7 oz shower gel and after shave, and a Versace wallet. Pass it buy? Have smelt Versace pour homme but not too familiar with eau Fraiche.

gonna let y'all in on a little cheap sleeper
You already know SwagLordBeckham isn't gonna let anything tarnish his brand. Gonna have to try this. 
laugh.gif

The Beckham is a really good summer scent; it's salty, aquatic and you really smell the watermelon note in it....reminds me of the beach

Last edited:
*** SPLIT ALERT *** Parfums de Marly- HEROD

120ml Available
5 ml $13
10 ml $23
20 ml $43
any other quantities or questions, PM me.

The best tobacco scent there is. Better blended than by Kilian back to black, less vulgar and in your face than Tobacco Vanille. Pure Havane? :lol:
Yes I'm hyping this, because well.. It's PERFECTION! And I never like to leave my dudes on here in the dark on good juice. 

Top notes: cinnamon and pepper wood. Heart: osmanthus, tobacco leaf, labdanum and incense. Base: vanilla, cedar, vetiver, patchouli, iso e super, cypriol and musk.

View media item 772250

Down to 60 ml might have to open another bottle.

*** SPLIT ALERT *** Parfums de Marly- HEROD

120ml Available
5 ml $13
10 ml $23
20 ml $43
any other quantities or questions, PM me.

The best tobacco scent there is. Better blended than by Kilian back to black, less vulgar and in your face than Tobacco Vanille. Pure Havane? :lol:
Yes I'm hyping this, because well.. It's PERFECTION! And I never like to leave my dudes on here in the dark on good juice. 

Top notes: cinnamon and pepper wood. Heart: osmanthus, tobacco leaf, labdanum and incense. Base: vanilla, cedar, vetiver, patchouli, iso e super, cypriol and musk.

View media item 772250

Down to 60 ml might have to open another bottle.

Dont need anymore cologne but tempting..

Dont need anymore cologne but tempting..

Neither do I, but when you come across gems it's kinda hard to pass up. Again the only point NSJ and I offer splits is to share juice that most dudes wouldn't touch. See how many cats got put on to http, dhi, aventus, tobacco vanille in this thread? The average Joe still doesn't know that those even exist. Lol. We got ya'll smelling extra fly and I'm just trying to continue that movement.

Herod is no exception, to me, it boo boos all over TV and could easily be a signature in the winter. I think it's a must have, even for use guys that already "have too many"

Again the only point NSJ and I offer splits is to share juice that most dudes wouldn't touch. See how many cats got put on to http, dhi, aventus, tobacco vanille in this thread? The average Joe still doesn't know that those even exist. Lol. We got ya'll smelling extra fly and I'm just trying to continue that movement.

The splits from you and NSJ are definitely appreciated man.

Gonna check out some candles tomorrow. Anyone else not a fan of sandal wood? It's not a bad scent, but it's just too strong. My roommate last year smelled kinda bad, so I had to use sandal wood to cover the smell in the apartment :smh:.

Back
Top Bottom