Official NT Cologne Thread: Current Splits *check most current page* HTTP is an online exclusive by

Where did you get it? If it just smells like alcohol it's probably gone bad or it's fake

Got it off fragrancenet. I rocked it once. And was not a fan. Kinda reminded me of Eros which seems synthetic to me. I've been rockin mostly deeper scents so this is def diff. Maybe that's it. I'll try one mo gain for unique.
NSJ I'm also interested in some bond scent maynge!

No shame
I wear them for women.

Colognes are like a supplement to social living imo.

They are fun. I wear diff stuff for diff occasions like most of you here I assume an I also tweak them.

Also while some popular ones are good. Nah it's good to be diff or not wear something everyone else is wearing.

I only wear them for women too. I never spray on cologne unless I go to a party/ club/bar/date. Don't need to smell good for my boys and coworkers

Last edited:
Where can I get a legit bottle of dhi? fragrancenet is sold out and I don't trust amazon.

Edit-People wear cologne for other reasons than women?

Last edited:
Only time I don't wear anything is to the gym or if I'm just gonna be home all day
Although those days where I am home all day, I'll test out something new when I get the chance, but I won't just throw something on that I already own

Patience patience folks, I'll have my splits up soon. Just waiting on a few more supplies. I'll have around 4 or 5 at a time. 3 at the absolute least

Someone drop me link where I can get a legit bottle of DHI, I see places that have it but I don't know which ones to trust

I just got Givenchy Play as a present.. not sure about this one yet. some days it smells great.. but most days it smells like a fragrant dead animal. :rolleyes

*** SPLIT ALERT *** Parfums de Marly- HEROD

120ml Available

5 ml $13

10 ml $23

20 ml $43

any other quantities or questions, PM me.

The best tobacco scent there is. Better blended than by Kilian back to black, less vulgar and in your face than Tobacco Vanille. Pure Havane? 
laugh.gif

Yes I'm hyping this, because well.. It's PERFECTION! And I never like to leave my dudes on here in the dark on good juice. 

Top notes: cinnamon and pepper wood. Heart: osmanthus, tobacco leaf, labdanum and incense. Base: vanilla, cedar, vetiver, patchouli, iso e super, cypriol and musk.

Ebates is awesome; you just open a ticket to the store it links you over, you buy and in a few days the % goes into your ebates account then it pays out certain dates during the year. I have mine linked to Paypal so on 2/15 I'll be getting back about $300.

Demmmmm sign me up coach!
Ebates is awesome; you just open a ticket to the store it links you over, you buy and in a few days the % goes into your ebates account then it pays out certain dates during the year. I have mine linked to Paypal so on 2/15 I'll be getting back about $300.

yeah it's good stuff, Fragnet is always 6% and certain times it's doubled

Double days are awesome; I've gotten back a lot of money due to the holiday shopping I did in Nov/Dec.

Lolwut
Two words that I would NEVER expect to see associated with DH

the DH line is one of the best scents to attract women of all time. calling it kiddie trash is blasphemous, you must not interact with females at all

I'm not gonna be one of those dudes who claims it's an insta-smash formula, but it definitely helps :lol:
Ur right. I'm a nt virgin.
#halp

Sometimes dudes just post to post... Dior house is one of the best houses out there. Maybe this would be more down your alley: http://www.fragrantica.com/designers/Axe.html lmk if that helps.

:rofl:

I just expected something less synthetic. It just smells to alcohol like to me.

I'm rocking this today and no hint of alcohol. I wouldn't describe this as synthetic.

Demmmmm sign me up coach!

yeah it's good stuff, Fragnet is always 6% and certain times it's doubled

Double days are awesome; I've gotten back a lot of money due to the holiday shopping I did in Nov/Dec.
Do you or anyone else know the 20% coupon code?

Back
Top Bottom