Official NT Cologne Thread: Current Splits *check most current page* HTTP is an online exclusive by

Lack of longevity for Aventus? I still smell it the next day if I just pass out when I get home after a night out.

Any chick's crib I've ever stayed over at will tell me next day they smell me and it's always when I wear Aventus

I mean, it's still possible it doesn't last at all on you. Generally from what I've heard and experienced it does last a long time, and many also get olfactory fatigue with it. Which is upsetting with any scent if it's something you really like.

It's nose fatigue, that's it. I'd go 12 hours with out a compliment then some one walks into a room I'm in asking "who just sprayed cologne".. it's happened on multiple occassions. It sucks because you don't know it's there or forget about it completely, but you're still projecting.

That's why I stick with scents like DHI, which I can smell on myself for over 12 hours. I'm always paranoid about walking into somewhere smelling like alcohol and sweat after clubbing :lol:

Aventus last a good12 - 16 hours on me. I can always smell it on me when I wake up in the morning. 

It last even longer on my clothes, like for days. 

Aventus last a good12 - 16 hours on me. I can always smell it on me when I wake up in the morning. 

It last even longer on my clothes, like for days. 

I just did a load of wash and the Stussy thermal I rocked Friday still smells strong with Aventus

Beast

Dude probably judged it by smelling the bottle or by the first few minutes of putting it on. A lot of great scents don't smell good at all until they "settle in"

Last edited:
Dude clearly judged it after 30 seconds of spraying; Aventus's magic happens after 30 minutes in when it dries to your skin

I had to go back 13 pages (on mobile) before I could find a page with no mention of aventus :lol:  :\

Last edited:
curse who ever mentioned Dior Homme was the truth.
jawn is trash. smells like sum cheap kiddie stuff.
:x
:smh:

the DH line is one of the best scents to attract women of all time. calling it kiddie trash is blasphemous, you must not interact with females at all

I'm not gonna be one of those dudes who claims it's an insta-smash formula, but it definitely helps :lol:

Last edited:
Aventus is good but the hype makes it seem like it turns lesbian girls straight when they smell it on a dude. No scent has the type of power to change a girl from being unaware of your existence to wanting to @#$%, although a good one can change a "maybe I'll sleep with him" to "damn I need him now"

Last edited:
I am not included in this hyping

Really it was just Stillin :lol:. I remember you and Baise weren't too impressed by it. I think I've only worn it 2-3xs since buying those splits from you over summer. I had to jump off the hype train just like I did with the Roshes :lol:.

Wasn't a fan when I first smelled Aventus became a fav once I wore it. The longevity with Aventus is top notch. I do struggle with Happy's longevity though.

Aventus is good but the hype makes it seem like it turns lesbian girls straight when they smell it on a dude. No scent has the type of power to change a girl from being unaware of your existence to wanting to @#$%, although a good one can change a "maybe I'll sleep with him" to "damn I need him now"

I mean you gotta be attractive too :lol:

It's not like some dude drinking Mountain Dew, weighing 325 with ****, and play Call of Duty on Xbox is spraying cologne and getting yambs :lol:

I can assure you that Aventus is so unique and powerful that it will set you over the edge with chicks even if they are slightly feeling you

Believe me I bought my first bottle the week it dropped and chicks LOVE this juice

People saying everyone has it is dumb to me because the majority of people don't wear colognes let alone Creeds

I judged from first opening the vial because of the hype...the hype had me expecting rainbows to come out of the bottle and a swift wind to blow thru my room upon opening

Back
Top Bottom