Official NT Cologne Thread: Current Splits *check most current page* HTTP is an online exclusive by

Just got a creed aventus sample in the mail...most overrated cologne I ever smelled...smells like a Middle Aged white man with a 5 o'clock shadow and a cigarette in his shirt pocket

Wasn't feeling it enough.. too damn expensive to keep and not wear. Not versatile enough and not even top 3 from by kilian for me. I did finally get a bottle of back to black, tho.

Wasn't feeling it enough.. too damn expensive to keep and not wear. Not versatile enough and not even top 3 from by kilian for me. I did finally get a bottle of back to black, tho.

Yeah that's my fear; I'd drop close to $300 and wear it 3 times a year

what are you top 3 from them? I have only smelled a couple because no spots carry it around me and I don't go to NYC like I used to

Yeah that's my fear; I'd drop close to $300 and wear it 3 times a year

what are you top 3 from them? I have only smelled a couple because no spots carry it around me and I don't go to NYC like I used to
Probably Cruel Intentions, Straight to Heaven and Back to Black. Their Oud collection pure quality and so are most the joints marketed to women.

It's a helluva lot better than spiking up my hair, waxing my eyebrows and rocking a fake tan.

2 new additions...gucci bottle might be the nicest ive ever seen
View media item 752239

Bottle is what your paying for anyways. I about that oil life. $5 a bottle smells the same and last longer

That oil life is legit. Lil broads always attack me in the mall trying to sell it, and eventually I bought a few vials. But oils last long, smell great and you can always pour some out and burn it.

Creed aventus smells good idk what I was talking bout ...I feel like a king

Haha I still remember the very first time I smelled it I thought I got pepper sprayed.

Now I rarely venture out into the night without.

No Creed shade over here. Hell, this thread put me onto it. :lol:

I bought a few samples and then I copped some from NSJ last month. The smell is on point, just the longevity, or lack thereof, doesn't warrant me purchasing anymore. Like I'll throw some on before I leave the whip and 15 minutes later it's gone. I'll try to hug a few people or get close and I get any "what fragrance is that?" comments. I'll just say there are better, least expensive options out there if you want to find a new cologne.

Back
Top Bottom