Official NT Cologne Thread: Current Splits *check most current page* HTTP is an online exclusive by

Also got the Dior Homme Cologne, have to come around to it.  The citrus is a little too much for me.

Might wait until the warm weather comes around

I'm so glad that this thread never gets derailed. Any other thread that's relevant to my interests always has people arguing over the dumbest stuff :lol:

That's the one; I personally don't wear it because it's too floral for me but Chanel barely misses so if you like that kinda scene then def peep it

I'm so glad that this thread never gets derailed. Any other thread that's relevant to my interests always has people arguing over the dumbest stuff :lol:

Just a thread of cool people who happen to like cologne. It's kind of annoying how "exclusive" some NT'ers try to make their threads :smh:.

Anyway, Stillin you have something here with Happy, been wearing it everyday for the past week :pimp:. I just wish it lasted a bit longer

Last edited:
What exactly is a man scent? :lol:

some of the best scents use fruits and citrus in them

Scents are based on your interest, what works on your skin & I say what target market your women are in. I'm 34 so I'm an old man, I've learned a man's scent should be an adventure, be multi-layered. Use of tobacco, vanilla & leather. Too many play off each other and aren't unique.

I just see too much citrus heavy Issey Miyake & Paco Rabanne which is so sweet it might give diabetes.

Tom Ford Tobacco Vanille is a wonderful scent.

Can someone recommend me a cologne? I already have some Aventus and ysl lhomme which I both love but I want to add something to the rotation. Does that Gucci pour homme ii live up to the hype?

I got 1 million and while it is a "club scent" I get stupid amount of compliments. It works on my skin while sadly aventus doesn't.

Can someone recommend me a cologne? I already have some Aventus and ysl lhomme which I both love but I want to add something to the rotation. Does that Gucci pour homme ii live up to the hype?

Gucci Pour Homme II is worth every penny

I tested 1 Million and instantly felt like a pretentious douche bag...no thanks.
that's exactly who they market it too; a synthetic piece of junk, my gf smelled it at Macy's after smelling on my stuff and thought it was terrible as well
One Million was the worst cologne purchase I've ever made.. Not an ounce of love for that crap from me. Way too synthetic.

DG The One smells amazing, but its right behind it, 2-3hrs max of longevity. No thanks.

I'd return that Homme Eau; that stuff is :x
Your bugging my g, great scent!! Goes well with my skin plus for $50/100ml. It's a win/win. More to come though.
Really? I hated it :lol:
is it the iris? I've heard it smells like lipstick on ppl but with my skin chemistry it's smells like iris. To me the dry down is what really gets me every time. None of the Dior scents I have smell synthetic at all. Also read somewhere Dior is still one of the very few houses that still use natural ingredients... Not 100 percent of it but the majority of it is natural ingredients.

Last edited:
Your bugging my g, great scent!! Goes well with my skin plus for $50/100ml. It's a win/win. More to come though.
is it the iris? I've heard it smells like lipstick on ppl but with my skin chemistry it's smells like iris. To me the dry down is what really gets me every time. None of the Dior scents I have smell synthetic at all. Also read somewhere Dior is still one of the very few houses that still use natural ingredients... Not 100 percent of it but the majority of it is natural ingredients.

No their scents def out quality into them I just can't get past the lipstick it's more obvious them Dior Homme but to each their own

It's not touching Dior Homme Cologne 2013 :lol:

Back
Top Bottom