Official NT Cologne Thread: Current Splits *check most current page* HTTP is an online exclusive by

Try it yourself.

Look at the reviews in that link and the ratings. The Love/Like/Dislike scale. They are WAY more good than bad.

Obviously that doesn't mean everyone likes it.
it's generally very well perceived. Also, no hate to anyone who asks but asking if a cologne is good or not really makes no sense. While it's not as serious as something like buying a car, but I doubt you'd just be like hey, what's a good car?

They're are colognes out there that are safe buys then they're colognes you cannot blind buy. Burberry London Imo is a bad blind buy.

Not sure if that's directed towards me, but regardless something being a safe blind.buy or not doesn't make it good or bad.

Nah it ain't towards you. Just stating my opinion and spreading some knowledge to who asked the question. Burberry London is not for everyone.

Last edited:
Any suggestions for your woman? It's hard for me to have a female nose :lol: last time I ended up copping Chanel Coco Noir and she hated it

What are popular women perfumes?

Any suggestions for your woman? It's hard for me to have a female nose :lol: last time I ended up copping Chanel Coco Noir and she hated it

Viva la juicy
Daisy
Alien
Angel
Scent of peace

It's not smart to just randomly buy one without her smelling it first though

Thierry Mugler Alien
Marc Jacobs Honey
Chanel Chance
Hanae Mori #8

All money IMO

Last edited:
egyptian musk for women used to make my mouth water when i was a youngster

thats that hood **** tho. u probably gotta get it from a dude on the corner 
laugh.gif

Viva la juicy
Daisy
Alien
Angel
Scent of peace

It's not smart to just randomly buy one without her smelling it first though
True but that's kind of the idea, to be able to surprise her and pick out something she would wear. It'll make her feel like I know her.

Daisy is a dope one, what y'all think of Chanel No. 5?

True but that's kind of the idea, to be able to surprise her and pick out something she would wear. It'll make her feel like I know her.

Daisy is a dope one, what y'all think of Chanel No. 5?
Yeah I know what you mean. Fragrances are definitely tricky for gifts

OK Guys need some help...I normally like really light, clean smelling colognes because when they mix with my natural body odors or whatever it gives a nice good scent. I wored daridoff cool water for a long time, but I bought some Gucci Guilty Black this weekend and I liked it alot...any other recommendations

To apply all I do is spray one wrist and then rub my wrists together and on my neck and chest area....am I doing it right? I think I am....

OK Guys need some help...I normally like really light, clean smelling colognes because when they mix with my natural body odors or whatever it gives a nice good scent. I wored daridoff cool water for a long time, but I bought some Gucci Guilty Black this weekend and I liked it alot...any other recommendations

To apply all I do is spray one wrist and then rub my wrists together and on my neck and chest area....am I doing it right? I think I am....
Are you saying you also spray neck and chest or you just rub them from your wrist

you are doing it so wrong; that will last like an hour

give a spray to the neck and one on each wrist...don't rub it together because it can ruin the notes

you are doing it so wrong; that will last like an hour

give a spray to the neck and one on each wrist...don't rub it together because it can ruin the notes

Do you spray left side of neck and right side of neck?

Check out Bond 9 HTTP if it isn't out of your price range; my girlfriend LOVES it, she uses it when she sleeps over all the time

but that Hanae Mori #8 was amazing IMO

Last edited:
Which stores sell Bond No. 9? I hear nothing but good things, but I don't know where to find them. I'm curious to try HTTP, New Haarlem, I Love NY For Holidays, etc.

Which stores sell Bond No. 9? I hear nothing but good things, but I don't know where to find them. I'm curious to try HTTP, New Haarlem, I Love NY For Holidays, etc.

Nordstrom and Saks both carry it

HTTP is online only but worth every penny

Back
Top Bottom