Official NT Cologne Thread: Current Splits *check most current page* HTTP is an online exclusive by

Oh also, if anyone knows where I can make labels, please let me know. To my knowledge I can't do what I did before using the companies trade mark logos and such since I'm making money. I could be wrong though

Oh also, if anyone knows where I can make labels, please let me know. To my knowledge I can't do what I did before using the companies trade mark logos and such since I'm making money. I could be wrong though

I doubt you'll run into any legal problems as long as you don't use their logos on your site nor have pictures of decant bottles with their logos on them. If you want to be safe, try using this site to make some labels:

http://www.avery.com/avery/en_us/Templates-&-Software/Software/Avery-Design--Print-Online.htm

Yeah I would just stay away from using any of their logos and bottles on your site and you should be good; the bottles don't say not for resale on them so I don't think they'd even bother coming after you.

You are selling their product not a knock off so it's not like you didn't purchase it and it only helps their overall sales.

Saw a groupon for 4 oz Creed Aventus for 199.99. Should I have pulled the trigger?

probably legit but they get their bottles from the same places like Overstock, etc get theirs so you always take your chances

Aventus is one of the few colognes that can be bought at a discount that I still pay full price for at Neiman Marcus

probably legit but they get their bottles from the same places like Overstock, etc get theirs so you always take your chances

Aventus is one of the few colognes that can be bought at a discount that I still pay full price for at Neiman Marcus

I might end up getting it and doing a legit check then

this is essentially what I want my labels to be like. The guy I got these from did them at a graphics shop in his area. I might go around to some graphics shops near me, see if I can make something like this as well.

Last edited:
Need help.. Looking for something that lasts awhile, not a scent thats only lasts a few hours.

Any suggestions between Tom fords line, Gucci and burberry?

I'm 21 and just looking for a fresh autumn/fair weather type scent where it fits my age and i guess teen look.

I really enjoy burberry brit but I want to look more at Tom fords models of cologne but before I buy I just want to know you guys would suggest

Need help.. Looking for something that lasts awhile, not a scent thats only lasts a few hours.

Any suggestions between Tom fords line, Gucci and burberry?

I'm 21 and just looking for a fresh autumn/fair weather type scent where it fits my age and i guess teen look.

I really enjoy burberry brit but I want to look more at Tom fords models of cologne but before I buy I just want to know you guys would suggest
You could try burberry london, people say it's like fall in a bottle. I've heard it has pretty poor longevity though. It can be had for really cheap, so I'd say it's worth it. You can also try out gucci pour homme 2. It doesn't project, but it lasts a decent while on my skin and smells amazing. I'd say it's good for autumn/cooler days, just not too too cold.

Back
Top Bottom