Official NT Cologne Thread: Current Splits *check most current page* HTTP is an online exclusive by

Need help.. Looking for something that lasts awhile, not a scent thats only lasts a few hours.

Any suggestions between Tom fords line, Gucci and burberry?

I'm 21 and just looking for a fresh autumn/fair weather type scent where it fits my age and i guess teen look.

I really enjoy burberry brit but I want to look more at Tom fords models of cologne but before I buy I just want to know you guys would suggest

I would check out Givenchy Play Intense; stuff is just what you are looking for

View media item 755542

very successful saturday night with creed aventus, mine has a strong ratio pheromone blend my buddy hooks up (1ml to every 3.5ml bottle). im def a believer/responder

i always get "gay hits" when i wear them also

nh though

Last edited:
splits.jpg

What do you guys do when you have several colognes but you use all of them frequently. When going out the clothing you have on will smell like it. Say it's a jacket you have on that you wear daily. Say the circumstances have you wanting to wear another scent. What do you do when the jacket smell like the OTHER cologne? I mean your not going to wash your jacket after ever wear.

What do you guys do when you have several colognes but you use all of them frequently. When going out the clothing you have on will smell like it. Say it's a jacket you have on that you wear daily. Say the circumstances have you wanting to wear another scent. What do you do when the jacket smell like the OTHER cologne? I mean your not going to wash your jacket after ever wear.

I mean you can always just spray it all on your neck if you are wearing a jacket

Man Aventus and Tabacco Vanille stay on my clothes for days. Just gotta wait a week or so and let the clothes air out.

Anybody have that Acqua Essenziale by Salvatore ferragamo? Groupon has it for 40 shipped. Might have to get that as well.

Anybody have that Acqua Essenziale by Salvatore ferragamo? Groupon has it for 40 shipped. Might have to get that as well.

I would advise against racking up on cheap designers. Find frags that you appreciate for different seasons and occasions or even certain olfactive categories. But having multiple generic aquatics (or multiples of anything) in the same collection is redundant. Check out Bleu de Chanel if you haven't got it already. It pretty much trumps everything at Sephora, Macys, and your general online retailer. If you want to go niche Heeley Sel Marin is probably the best aquatic in the game for the price of say AdG and Bleu combined (probably cheaper than those)

Never smelled Acqua di Parma, but if you're looking for a masculine scent with subtle fruit tones, try Polo Red.

Not a fan of most Polo fragrances (many are too artificial and the brand is very over saturated IMO,) but Red is damn good. My girl likes it and I've gotten a couple of comments in it already, and I've only worn it twice.

It's a nice cologne, got it for Christmas.
I'd rank them in this order though...
Blue
Black
Red
Silver

Need help.. Looking for something that lasts awhile, not a scent thats only lasts a few hours.

I'm 21 and just looking for a fresh autumn/fair weather type scent where it fits my age and i guess teen look.

I really enjoy burberry brit but I want to look more at Tom fords models of cologne but before I buy I just want to know you guys would suggest

London is probably the best Burberry for Fall/Winter.

London is probably the best Burberry for Fall/Winter.
Pure Havane

Burberry London

YSL L'homme

It's fine. I had it once but gave it to my little brother a while back.

Dude said he's 21.

Try it yourself.

Look at the reviews in that link and the ratings. The Love/Like/Dislike scale. They are WAY more good than bad.

Obviously that doesn't mean everyone likes it.

Back
Top Bottom