Official NT Cologne Thread: Current Splits *check most current page* HTTP is an online exclusive by

I think you can buy a sample on their website; it's an amazing scent though...believe me

yeah they have samples on their site of it....even thats expensive though :lol: ......well,for a sample
I guess I should do a little more research before I open my mouth next time...lol. The samples are a bit much...but considering the price of a bottle (and the fact that it's not available in stores) I think I may give it a try. If it's as good as you guys say, maybe I'll get a bottle after that.

Last edited:
I guess I should do a little more research before I open my mouth next time...lol. The samples are a bit much...but considering the price of a bottle (and the fact that it's not available in stores) I think I may give it a try. If it's as good as you guys say, maybe I'll get a bottle after that.

all good man; we are here to help

$8 isn't too bad for a sample, that's probably less than it would cost if it was on eBay

Yeah man we aren't making fun of you at all. I can send you samples of http and new haarlem, just let me know if you're interested

Stopped by sephora with the lady today. Ended up trying a few fragrances. Got a few samples for free, 4 samples of whatever I wanted. I gotta say the one that really stuck out to me was that Christian Dior Eau De sauvage edp ( dark green juice)!! 1 million is good but I can smell the alcohol throughout the dry down. Givenchy PI was also pretty good too. Projection on all three are grade A.

Last edited:
Which Ed Hardy was the one NSJ split for us a few months ago? I liked that one, Overstock.com got 3.4oz testers for the extra low but I don't remember which Ed Hardy it was.

Last edited:
Alright guys I copped the burbbery London. I tried it at the store and liked it alot. It was cheap than Tom Fords, etc so I copped just to test it out.

Got a decant of Gucci Pour Homme II....might be my favorite scent now.  Girl told me it smelled like I sprayed straight pheromones on, she was loving it 
grin.gif

About 90% of the scents at Sephora/Macys will all smell either fruity or super sweet.

I recommend anything by Prada, they make some James Bond real man scents.

Back
Top Bottom