Official NT Cologne Thread: Current Splits *check most current page* HTTP is an online exclusive by

How's that gucci.. I'm definitely a fan of their stuff. How's the longevity? Projection? Might have to grab that after that dior eom.

How's that gucci.. I'm definitely a fan of their stuff. How's the longevity? Projection? Might have to grab that after that dior eom.

I see you also got that dior homme cologne... That's a lasting scent put that on yesterday; I can still smell it today. Great for the summer.

awesome bottle, heavy as hell too
laugh.gif
rock someones head off with this bottle
roll.gif
roll.gif

PHII is probably my favorite sent at the moment.
pimp.gif

Last edited:
I bought a tray for all my colognes but I ended up keeping it in the closet because of the cat tried to knock them down; I might have to try something like Boise went with

It was either this or a decent size wine fridge, I always have at least 10 bottles on hand so I'll need one sooner than later anyhow. The tote allows me to take out a couple days rotation and throw the rest on one of those ikea shoe racks or in the closet.

My closet looks the same. I just realized that black thing I bought from Ross with the Asian print is actually a drink tray, might use it. It's been in my kitchen holding my drinks.

So what do you guys think of this idea. I'm not gonna have a full blown business site for my splits (yet), but I was thinking like a blog and it'll have a shopping cart and you can select sizes etc.. and it'll have a PayPal payment link.
This way there's no need to ask what's left or how much something is. Everything will be right there

Last edited:
That sounds good... I'll be your 1st client once it's up lmk..... What are the reviews on that dior homme sport 2012 reform... Any thoughts?? Heard good things about it especially for a sports fragrance.... Lmk fellas... house of dior is quickly becoming my go too right behind gucci.

So what do you guys think of this idea. I'm not gonna have a full blown business site for my splits (yet), but I was thinking like a blog and it'll have a shopping cart and you can select sizes etc.. and it'll have a PayPal payment link.
This way there's no need to ask what's left or how much something is. Everything will be right there

Do it

As long as you're making money for your time and effort and still offering competitive prices. I wouldn't be doing it for free or to break even.

As long as you're making money for your time and effort and still offering competitive prices. I wouldn't be doing it for free or to break even.
Yeah I'll be making profit. Too time consuming not to. Plus now that I'm done with school and looking for a real job I figured I'd start making extra money. My prices will be much better than any decant site online.

Back
Top Bottom