Official NT Cologne Thread: Current Splits *check most current page* HTTP is an online exclusive by

Anybody ever mess with Thallium? It came in a package deal with some Gucci by Gucci.

When I first got it, I thought it smelled kinda feminine, but its starting to wear on me.

No compliments, doe. Might make this the "community cologne"....

Anybody ever mess with Thallium? It came in a package deal with some Gucci by Gucci.

When I first got it, I thought it smelled kinda feminine, but its starting to wear on me.

No compliments, doe. Might make this the "community cologne"....

I actually kind of like it; I remember when it first came out in 2002, I was living in Ocean City, MD for the summer and I wore it a couple nights when it was hot as hell

I got it as a sample back in the day when they readily gave you samples

I swear I used to go into a place like Macy's and walk out with 5 samples without buying anything; Macy's will actually try to charge you $1.25 for a sample now :smh:

Cool thanks. You see some stuff on there for more then half off. Just don't want to get took. I googled them and saw some bad reviews.

Most of the bad reviews seem to be years back, so maybe they had some problems back some time. I buy almost exclusively from them, never had a problem. They ship pretty slow though

adg is aqua di gio?

if so yea many women like that smell from personal experience

Yup.

If you like ADG.... You need to look into ADG ESSENZA it's a more concentrated version of ADG/w extras... Cost more but worth it especially with silliage and projection.

Stillin put me on, picked up a bottle a couple weeks ago. I fought it at first because of the high price, but I'm fine with it now :lol:.

How is that Dior B. D'argent?? Dudes need to start splitting that....

IMO my favorite scent at the moment. Perfect signature scent. Tons of reviews on youtube of it. But it's not Aventus so I guess nobody wants it :\

Thinking of adding at least one more from the Dior privee collection. 2 bottles seems incomplete lol. It's between Ambre Nuit, Oud Ispahan, or Eau Noire. All are really good. Would add Mitzah to that but smells like a sheerer version of Serge Lutens Ambre Sultan.

Last edited:
Where do you guys normally buy your cologne from? Department stores or online?

Look at BOZO dropping all those names.... Damn that's crazy. Split that argent let's get this going....

Last edited:
Where do you guys normally buy your cologne from? Department stores or online?
Both... Today went into macy's tested out a few....That New Dior homme is crazy... Shorty helping me out told me they don't even have it yet, (it was a blue liquid though) just the tester. Great scent... Need that for sure.

Last edited:
Both... Today went into macy's tested out a few....That New Dior homme is crazy... Shorty helping me out told me they don't even have it yet, (it was a blue liquid though) just the tester. Great scent... Need that for sure.

You liked it? Washington Macy's must have the hook up :lol:

There's not one damn Macy's in the Philly area with it

You should also have your Homme Cologne today is Priority Mail is on time with their 2 day; I'm wearing mine now and it smells great

That new Dior homme I have not smelled yet. Hmmm

There is Dior Homme Cologne 2013 which is a reformulation basically a citrusy floral scent, very clean

Then there is Dior Homme Eau which is brand new and a Macy's exclusive as of now

I bet people would be all over the Dior Homme Eau; gonna peep it after work

My Macy's finally has it

Back
Top Bottom