Official NT Cologne Thread: Current Splits *check most current page* HTTP is an online exclusive by

LOL got my first ever Aventus compliment last night. It had been awhile since I wore it, so I threw a spray on before I went to this bar I was checking out for the first time during the Kentucky/Arkansas game. There was a chick on my left, who must have been wondering for awhile what I was wearing - cause after an hour (and maybe a few drinks) she finally turned to me, tapped my on my shoulder and said "excuse me but what are you wearing?" I actually laughed and said "It's a Creed cologne", I think she thought I meant Creed the band 
laugh.gif

She had a weird look on her face when I said that, and goes how much is it? I need my boyfriend to put it on every time before we have sex now. I was like 
nerd.gif
 and laughed a little and said, it's pretty expensive, check it out online "Creed - Aventus" and that was that. I don't really like mentioning how much a normal bottle is because I find it a little snobbish I suppose, not really snobbish I'm just a pretty humble guy when it comes to prices of things I guess

Just had to share my first Aventus story

LOL got my first ever Aventus compliment last night. It had been awhile since I wore it, so I threw a spray on before I went to this bar I was checking out for the first time during the Kentucky/Arkansas game. There was a chick on my left, who must have been wondering for awhile what I was wearing - cause after an hour (and maybe a few drinks) she finally turned to me, tapped my on my shoulder and said "excuse me but what are you wearing?" I actually laughed and said "It's a Creed cologne", I think she thought I meant Creed the band :lol:

She had a weird look on her face when I said that, and goes how much is it? I need my boyfriend to put it on every time before we have sex now. I was like :nerd:  and laughed a little and said, it's pretty expensive, check it out online "Creed - Aventus" and that was that. I don't really like mentioning how much a normal bottle is because I find it a little snobbish I suppose, not really snobbish I'm just a pretty humble guy when it comes to prices of things I guess

Just had to share my first Aventus story

Awesome.

I have some creed aventus pheromone infused 3ml bottle i have not tried out yet, just made me want to shower up an head out

btw cant believe you just left it at "that was that"

Last edited:
Yeah I def hear you man; I work in a college and I get people asking all the time about colognes but I just say the name and that's it but with the more expensive ones I don't wanna feel stuck up especially when they ask where to buy it.

Yeah I def hear you man; I work in a college and I get people asking all the time about colognes but I just say the name and that's it but with the more expensive ones I don't wanna feel stuck up especially when they ask where to buy it.

working at a college...........

damn.........that is like a goldmine for testing

I LOVE when people ask what I'm wearing and I say creed. They automatically think the band and just laugh. And I'm laughing in my head like one bottle costs more than your entire outfit. And it's the cologne your girlfriend wish you were :lol: shrugs

I need to step my cologne game up. So far I have..

Chanel Bleu
JPG Le Male
Versace The Dreamer and Pour Homme
Sean John Unforgivable and I Am King
Theirry Muglar Ice Men
Burberry London
Prada Milano Infusion D'Homme
Issey Miyake L'eau D'Issey
John Varvatos for Men

I feel like i can do better lol. Whats a must have cologne I can get? Looking to purchase one this weekend.

I LOVE when people ask what I'm wearing and I say creed. They automatically think the band and just laugh. And I'm laughing in my head like one bottle costs more than your entire outfit. And it's the cologne your girlfriend wish you were :lol: shrugs

i like this d bag post

I need to step my cologne game up. So far I have..

Chanel Bleu
JPG Le Male
Versace The Dreamer and Pour Homme
Sean John Unforgivable and I Am King
Theirry Muglar Ice Men
Burberry London
Prada Milano Infusion D'Homme
Issey Miyake L'eau D'Issey
John Varvatos for Men

I feel like i can do better lol. Whats a must have cologne I can get? Looking to purchase one this weekend.

Sean John makes the best celeb frags IMO but they discontinued them

I Am King and the flankers are compliment getters left and right but longevity is bad

Unforgivable Mutli Platinum is a damn masterpiece

it must be hard to maintain your professionalism at times.........

you got any good stories?

Man you have no idea; I die a little each time some cute chick in yoga pants rolls in and flirts :lol:

I don't have any stories about myself; I've been able to keep it 100 but lets just say other employees haven't been so strong with it.

Man you have no idea; I die a little each time some cute chick in yoga pants rolls in and flirts :lol:

I don't have any stories about myself; I've been able to keep it 100 but lets just say other employees haven't been so strong with it.

yea man def........

put me in that setting i could "slip"

an i carry myself in a professional manner

must be good for your GF though, id personally have so much built up in me bein around that work environment

Last edited:
yea man def........

put me in that setting i could "slip"

an i carry myself in a professional manner

must be good for your GF though, id personally have so much built up in me bein around that work environment

Yeah man it's def not easy but I have been able to control it; it's not always easy though when they basically throw it at you :lol:

my GF is real cool about it; she's been around here so she knows I am good but when I was single it was real damn hard and I don't even think my boss would care but the President would have me seeing outside with boxes :smh:

Last edited:
I never get asked pricing. I'm messing around with decants anyway, so that's probably best :lol:. I still stand by ADG as my most complimented cologne. Idk why Aventus gets nothing at my college :smh:

I never get asked pricing. I'm messing around with decants anyway, so that's probably best :lol:. I still stand by ADG as my most complimented cologne. Idk why Aventus gets nothing at my college :smh:

adg is aqua di gio?

if so yea many women like that smell from personal experience

If you like ADG.... You need to look into ADG ESSENZA it's a more concentrated version of ADG/w extras... Cost more but worth it especially with silliage and projection.

Back
Top Bottom