Official NT Cologne Thread: Current Splits *check most current page* HTTP is an online exclusive by

Anybody get a little sick of the opening of Pure Malt? I swear the fruity dry down is awesome but it's way too boozy in the beginning. Makes my stomach sick. That's what I get for drinking bottom shelf liquor my entire college career
I've only worn it twice but the first time I wore it I put on way too much and it definitely made me sick. The second time I wore it I only went with two sprays and it didn't bother me at all

Anybody get a little sick of the opening of Pure Malt? I swear the fruity dry down is awesome but it's way too boozy in the beginning. Makes my stomach sick. That's what I get for drinking bottom shelf liquor my entire college career
I've only worn it twice but the first time I wore it I put on way too much and it definitely made me sick. The second time I wore it I only went with two sprays and it didn't bother me at all
was pretty inconsistent on my skin. Some wearings 6hrs others 8. but never the beast mode shh that sold me on it.. One time I wore it tho, I got a fruity/whiskey/vanilla dry down it was glorious and the chick I was spitting to, love it. Definitely recommend Pure Malt to any dude tho almost a must have and I'm sure it's not going to be around for much longer.

was pretty inconsistent on my skin. Some wearings 6hrs others 8. but never the beast mode shh that sold me on it.. One time I wore it tho, I got a fruity/whiskey/vanilla dry down it was glorious and the chick I was spitting to, love it. Definitely recommend Pure Malt to any dude tho almost a must have and I'm sure it's not going to be around for much longer.
It keeps coming and going on fragrancenet after consistently being on there a long time. Seems like it's getting really limited

Going to have to add this to my list of cologne to purchase next month.

Not tryna sound exclusive but im tired of friends copying all my colognes then end up smelling like me :lol:

Yeah, I had to get put on the cologne game by my brethren in here because my friends and I were essentially wearing the same cologne all of the time. Got to the point where I was making a mental note of the colognes they had, so I could avoid buying them :lol: :smh:.

I've been in and out of this thread every once now and then but I'm going to try to be a bit more active as I need to up my cologne game. 
laugh.gif

Just picked up bleu de chanel with some gift cards and such I got from christmas, loving it so far!

Last edited:
55ml of Creed Millésime Impérial up for grabs. PM me if you're interested

$50 shipped

View media item 742220
what's the smell like? Really musky? Reason why I'm asking is b/c awhile back I purchased what I thought was that imperial but it's either spoiled or a fake. The bottle says millesime cologne but above there is a sticker with letters on it that are very faint that says green irish tweed:View media item 743000 it says made in Paris. Hopefully you can help me out

Last edited:
Cool it's fake...what are notes on that imperial.... Also if anyone is interested got a flaccon of Creed Aventus coming in from creed no more ebay when it comes to creed lol. Lmk if your trying to get down on a split

Just got that gucci by gucci sport from the eBay seller stilln posted... Good looks! great cologne wasn't even expecting where it took me too off of the 1st sniff... It's different from gucci by gucci. Great scent.... House of gucci has some great colognes, consistent too.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom